You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:37:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest Check for Fate System (Fate Core RPG)  (Read 1894 times)

Offline chaoslord29Topic starter

Re: Interest Check for Fate System (Fate Core RPG)
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2014, 10:14:50 AM »
Running a Star Wars game is definitely appealing, especially since I know the universe so well, but I'm thinking it never hurts to get outside your comfort zone and as it happens I'm also a big fan of alternate histories and an amateur history buff myself (I love me some post-medieval politics). There's also the part of me that would really like to play in a Star Wars game, so I'm going to hold out hope someone else is willing to step up and run it, and in the mean time, nominate myself to run The Age of Skysail!: A Colonialism Airship RP using the Fate Core system.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll on the new thread, devoted to discussing the  setting, and character selection.

Edit:
Anyone and everyone interested in playing, check in on the new thread and we'll begin discussion for fleshing out the setting and character creation/submission:
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=193429.new#new
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 11:18:39 AM by chaoslord29 »

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2014, 10:29:31 AM »
So do we discuss there or is that thread like for your book keeping of the game?

Offline chaoslord29Topic starter

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2014, 11:17:28 AM »
So do we discuss there or is that thread like for your book keeping of the game?
We'll be discussing there. I have a google doc for book keeping purposes.