You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:31:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The She-Dragon [ F/F or M/F - UN ]  (Read 193 times)

Offline HemingwayTopic starter

The She-Dragon [ F/F or M/F - UN ]
« on: December 29, 2013, 05:18:14 PM »
Here's a brief outline of a game idea I got from watching the Desolation of Smaug, and Smaug's attraction to all things shiny.

The She-Dragon
The game takes place in a low fantasy setting, similar to the setting of Conan the Barbarian. It is, in other words, reminiscent of ancient Europe - at the height of Hellenic civilization. The central parts of the continent on which this takes place are ruled by numerous lesser kingdoms or city-states, at war more often than not. To the north are snow-capped mountains and barbarian peoples; to the south vast deserts and tropical areas, largely unknown and dangerous.

The role I would like to play is that of the ruler of one of those kingdoms. She's known as the She-Dragon or the Dragon Queen - in roughly equal parts due to her power, and her wealth and vanity. She's a relatively young Queen - in her late twenties or early thirties - and unmarried.

The role I would like for you, dear reader, is that of a lover. I lean toward this lover being a woman, but this is not strictly a requirement - just a preference. Further, the exact role of this lover is not set in stone, either. My preference - and again it's only my preference - is for a sorceress, or perhaps a barbarian witch, or priestess from some country far to the south.

Just how the plot would look depends on where we would like for it to go. I think, for the first time in a while, I would like something more long-term, with longer posts ( which I will probably not post daily, and so that's not a requirement for you, either ).

This is open to a whole range of variations, so please don't hesitate to come to me with your ideas for changes or additions. I encourage anyone who's interested in the slightest to let me know. Only, if you want something changed, please have an idea of what and how. Thank you!