You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:55:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Alternate Realities (M looking for F)  (Read 182 times)

Offline Aaron64Topic starter

• My ONs and OFFs
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Alternate Realities (M looking for F)
« on: December 28, 2013, 12:44:16 AM »
I'm looking for an adventurous partner to explore brave new worlds with me. The universe calls and I require someone to dive into the unknown with me. I want to meet someone who will help me extend my imagination and help me look for something, but, truth be told, I don't yet know what that something is. I have ideas of my own but wish to create a collaboration with another. I would like a partner who wouldn't bail on me, but I do think that is a futile wish, either it will work or it won't and promises have little meaning here. So I continue to look for that elusive being, the one who is as perfect as me. But then I realize that I have a multitude of flaws and inadequacies, just as all others here. So as I lament my imperfections, I find I still would like to work with someone who can reach for the stars with me and be my fictitious lover at the same time.