You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 11:57:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M seeking F  (Read 236 times)

Online backlash84Topic starter

M seeking F
« on: December 27, 2013, 05:11:47 AM »
I'm going to start this off by saying please read my ons and offs to see if we are compatible before messaging me. :) I'm wanting to work on my detail to become a better writer, so I'll be trying to push my limits. :)

I'm looking for someone to play a nerdy girl in a slightly futuristic setting. Your character is smart, a genius really. She has perfect scores across the board, school is not even remotely a challenge for her, and she goes because she hopes to some day get a high enough paying job that she doesn't need to worry about bills anymore. She's poor, and although she has started college, she is barely scraping by... school bills are piling up, and if she doesn't make some cash soon, she'll be out on the streets.

Her last resort is to put her brain to use in a very different way... fake IDs. Almost everything is computerized now a days, and ID's have gotten so complex that they are very difficult to fake. However, she has a knack for it it seems, and after selling a few to some underage kids to get their drink on, she's made a nice little profit... thats where my character comes in.

My character is no slouch when it comes to brains either, but he is more socially driven, interested in psychology and the human mind. He has contacts, friends, and quite a few of them could make use of her services... he offers her a deal. She makes the IDs, he finds her clients and sells them, and they split the profits. Everything goes pretty well at first... but things start to get out of hand fast, they get bigger jobs, find different ways to make money... and soon enough, they have their own little organization going, a mini mafia of sorts.

I have a NSFW pic that inspired this little story. :) http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/MelkorMancin/88269/Gentle-girl