You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:43:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: WWE Based Story - M looking for F  (Read 201 times)

Offline TreyWalkerTopic starter

WWE Based Story - M looking for F
« on: December 25, 2013, 04:00:18 PM »
Hi there and thank you for looking into doing an RP with me on WWE.

What I am looking for is to do a long term RP based around WWE and a bit of TNA. Both myself and anyone interested will play an OC character. Me a male character, and the other person an F Character. The main goal is to write a story focusing on them breaking into the wrestling business, the storylines they are in, the friends, enemies and relationships they have and more on their way to the top. By the end they would both be mega superstars in the WWE universe and will have crossed paths career wise, relationship wise or both.

Now for this, I need someone who is familiar with the WWE universe, because I'm looking for someone to be able to play real life WWE wrestlers as well. So whilst everything we write will focus on our OC characters, we will have to play the likes of Vince McMahon and so on, so forth. This will allow us both to have our wrestlers experience more than just interacting with each other. If there's a specific superstar you want your OC to interact with, I will play that person and vice versa.

There will be give and take, and a lot of trial and error. I'm open to suggestions and all aspects of roleplaying that my partner may want to try. For instance, I have never RPed as a female, but in this story I would be willing to try. And I expect that kind of adventurous nature from my partner.

I will also expect a lot of back and forth message wise trying to flesh out what we are doing and so on so forth.

If you are interested, please PM me. And I look forward to working with you if you've read this far.

Also Merry Xmas

Trey Walker.

Offline TreyWalkerTopic starter

Re: WWE Based Story - M looking for F
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 10:08:34 AM »
Also to add, I'd be interested in any oc/oc wwe based roleplay at this time. Just pm me to discuss. Might be picky on body type though. I'm opinionated when it comes to divas and knockouts.