Drusilla's Fandom Interests....and Genres

Started by DrusillaJenson, December 23, 2013, 07:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrusillaJenson

What you can expect from me:
(1) I'm a female and I will only play female roles. Yes I have tried to play male characters, sadly... It was a joke lol.
(2) I also only participate in M/F scenes. With that being said, what your gender is behind the screen doesn't bother me. Male playing a male, or female playing a male.
(3) COMMUNICATION! I'm big on communication. I tend to talk OOCly to my partners. Either by PM here on E or by using YIM. I like meeting new people and making new friends. And in my opinion I feel a game goes much better when you have good communication with each other.
(4) I love plot and character development. Yes sex is good, but not with it as the main focus.
(5) My posting rate varies. Sometimes I can post multiple times a day, or sometimes it's down to once a day or every other day.
(6) When I post I tend to be as descriptive as possible. Like painting a picture with words. My usual post length can range from two to three paragraphs. Sometimes more depending on my mood.
(7) I also like to use images ALOT with my posts. To kinda help give a better example of the current situation.
(8) Again this kinda goes along with communication. If I'm not liking something I will get a hold of you via PM or YIM to work through it.
(9) When it come to D/s, BDSM type of scenes I prefer the submissive role. I'm naturally submissive. BUT that doesn't mean I'll play a puppet on strings. I like spirit, fire, the breaking process of those kind of scenes.

What I expect from my partners:
(1) Honesty and open communication. If you don't like how something is going or are loosing interest in a story, let me know so we can work something out.
(2) Please don't do one liners. Those are a HUGE turn off for me. I put a lot of work and emotion into doing good decent posts. Please be able to at least match what I can to.
(3) Plot! So please make sure you're the type of person who can put a story before sex.
(4) If you don't like the use of images in a game, tell me ahead of time so I know not to use them.
(5) Please respect that I won't partake in any kind of sexual F/F scenes.
(6) Be someone who can contribute to the story. Add some plot twists of your own. I hate being the only one building the world and/or story.

**My Complete O/Os can be Found Here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=136718.0 **

Now to the good stuff:

1 - Harry Potter - I'm a big Potter fan, and Alan Rickman fan. I have played in a Potterverse chat room before as an OC.

Pairings I'd like to try:

Severus Snape/OC
Voldemort/OC

2 - Buffy/Angel - I'm a very big Joss Weadon fan! I have played in a Weadon verse rp chat room before. Characters I've played: Buffy Summers, Drusilla, Angeline (OC).

Buffy/Spike
Drusilla/Spike
Drusilla/Angelus
Buffy/Angelus
Spike/OC
Angelus/OC
Drusilla/Giles
Giles/OC

3 - Once Upon a Time - In September I just got into this series and I watched all three seasons. Absolutely love it. My favorite character is Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold

Rumpelstiltskin/OC
Rumpelstiltskin/Evil Queen
Rumpelstiltskin/Cora

4 - Dracula - love the new NBC series of Dracula. I think Johnathan Ryes Myers does a fabulous job portraying him.

Dracula/Hunter
Dracula/Mina

5 - Hannibal - Another NBC series I completely adore. I'm a HUGE Hannibal fan girl. I love both the movies and TV series. However, I love Mads Mikkelsen's portrayal better. Classy but crazy..hahaha.

Hannibal/Abigail Hobbs
Hannibal/Alana Bloom
Hannibal/OC

6 - The Vampire Diaries/The Originals - love these as well...as you can tell I'm a huge Vampire buff.

Stefan/Elena
Damon/Elena
Stefan/Katherine
Damon/Katherine
Klaus/Hayley
Elijah/Hayley
Elijah/Katherine

7 - True Blood - Absolutely love this series, I'm saddened though that 2014 will be the end of it. I've played in a True Blood forum rp as Tara.

Bill/Sookie
Eric/Sookie
Godric/Tara
Eric/Tara
Bill/Tara

Other Genres I enjoy:
Romance (Love the Forbidden Love types, IE: Romeo and Juliet)
Horror (VAMPIRES, Demons, Possession)
Crime (Law and Order, Detective, Cop/Junkie or Cop/Criminal)
Paranormal (Ghosts, X-Files)
Supernatural (VAMPIRES!)
☠ - O/Os|Intro|Do's/Don't's
☠ - Current Active Stories [Updated 9.15.19]
☠ - Pairings/Fandoms/Genre's [Updated 9.15.19]

☠ - POSTING RATE - Once a Week Minimum
☠ - STATUS - LOOKING

DrusillaJenson

☠ - O/Os|Intro|Do's/Don't's
☠ - Current Active Stories [Updated 9.15.19]
☠ - Pairings/Fandoms/Genre's [Updated 9.15.19]

☠ - POSTING RATE - Once a Week Minimum