At the mercies of the fey (M for F, contains futanari)

Started by Skynet, December 20, 2013, 12:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skynet

Edit: Story is taken for the time being.

Fey Attack

Some time ago I found this image on Elliquiy which captured my imagination.  A fallen female warrior, now the sexual plaything of malevolent fey.  While not normally into futanari, I was entranced by this image, and a sea of possibilities ignited in my head.

Who is this woman?  A crusading priestess?  A brave knight?  Maybe a rebellious princess who stole out of the castle and into the magical forest nearby?

And what of the fey?  Decadent faerie nobles who capture mortals for their entertainment?  Genderless entities who steal power and magic through sexual congress?

My general story idea is that of the woman trying to outsmart or battle the fey, but lose in the end.  And then they take her for themselves.

In regards to preferences, I'd prefer to keep the story short.  More of a scenario than an over-arching plot, a short story in a magazine article than a novella, if you get my drift.  I can take the role of either group, woman or fey.

I'd also prefer it if the woman warrior comes to enjoy the act, perhaps through enchantment or unearthly pleasure out of this world.  I'm only comfortable with nonconsensual sex in role-play when it's lost of the more traumatic elements.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you're interested, make a post or PM me, one or the other!

Edit: As of this posting I'll be headed to bed soon, so I might not reply until tomorrow.