News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A Fantasy Adventure (Open)

Started by MagicalPen, December 15, 2013, 04:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Indeed you are correct.

Such races would be seen as evil and attacked on sight (if they aren't already launching an attack themselves.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Landshark

Fare enough. Hmmm we have a good solid combat line so far. A dwarf would be cool to have around but to what end? He would be intersted in perhaps finding rare metals or gems in the wilds but what benefit would he be to the party outside of just another strong arm? Hmmm...He could be a cleric having been givin a "vision" that his destiny lays withing the wilds. He could have a minor healing touch magic maybe as well as herbalism and healing skills. Not to mention being a dwarven tank.
Any ideas or recommendations?

MagicalPen

I would err on the side of Human or Half-Elf to be honest. Originally I had it as no known Dwarves existed in the region but have somewhat tweaked that. You will notice that no Dwarven Kingdoms are listed either.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Landshark

hmm well that pretty much killed my last idea. Ill give it some more thought and maybe I can come up with something

MagicalPen

The important part is - Why is your character willing to risk his/her life going on such a mission? No one has ever survived the wilds, not even a Legion, so what makes your character want to go?

If you can figure that part out, then the rest should come easily enough.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated first post with a link. :)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Incase you had missed it, the first post contains the link to the main thread. Accepted characters are now able to get posting!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Great. Seems to be my luck with this game. Characters and interest but no posts.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Nameless One

Quote from: MagicalPen on January 03, 2014, 02:36:59 PM
Great. Seems to be my luck with this game. Characters and interest but no posts.

I know that feeling, bro. :P Maybe it's my fault: I'm ill luck for Game Masters.

Well, if the game dies, at least I'll keep my character ready for another adventure. I kinda like him...
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

I'm going to post tomorrow one way or another. If its just the two of us, so beit. Some one else is making a character, so we'll see.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Why is it so hard to find people who can dedicate themselves to a game? Another person has flaked out on me. Character removed from the accepted section.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MaiMizzu

I can dedicate myself to games, when I'm interested in them. I'm sorry I couldn't get into your game as much as I thought I would be. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry