You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:19:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: GM, seeking partners and other gm's (I accept both ladies and Gent's)  (Read 373 times)

Offline ProsakTopic starter

Note: I play with lady's and gent's. And with all gender's in between. I play females, and males. But, may have to be persuaded for a herm. :)

Ok, hello and good day to you all. First I want to get something out f the way, elephant in the room sort of thing. I, Up until a few weeks ago have been in a hiatus. A rather hectic one. I am sure, I have made a lot of you mad at me. From a few group game's I wanted to start. To my one x one partners. Honestly, excuses are not needed. Since no excuse can make up for this, nor is a excuse ever justified. But, regardless. I went through some deep, and personal times. Which I am not too open about. Nor will I want to speak about unless you have, through kindness and friendship earned the right. That said. On ward to what matters. I will start off with my list of Must have's in a partner, to preferences (Not required.) And lastly turn offs.

Ground rule: I will only accept pm's. No posting here.  And I will be receiving a lot of pm's. I understand how popular this may be. So, understand I will be tentatively picking and choosing my partners closely. The best way to get my attention is to have a firm understanding of what you want. I will include a easy to use template at the bottom of this post. That will make it easier to pm me.

Requirement's: Very few exist. In fact, only 3 do.

1: Be at least semi literate. For me, I want a partner to help carry the plot, and in the case of me gm'ing not only help carry the plot but. I want my partners character to hold weight in the world. Dont just sit around waiting for me to present things to you. Actually do something: Now the flip side, from literacy to adult erotica: If, we get into erotic scenes. Again, dont just be a puppet. Dont be someone who reacts to my character(s). Actually participate. I prefer equal standing in a relationship. Or, at least top bottom. Dom sub relationship's have been ruined for me. I am open to them, IF you can convince me. But it is a long shot. The only good experiences I have ever had with this. Are when A; I am the sub. Since I actually take action. Or B; when my sub, was a fellow lord. Odd huh? None the less. As long as you can write at least a few paragraph's normally. And, I can understand what your saying. I am happy with you.

2: Be friendly! Nothing is to say we can not be friends. From a simple "How are you this morning?" To something like "I had a bad day, because x and this, and Y." Maybe even having intellectual conversations? I like making new friends. And love to consider partners as such.

3: Dont harass me please? I may be slow some times. and Prompt at others. My speed differs from a rabbit to a slug. So please be patient. Especially if I am making a WORLD around YOUR character. It requires some work and concentration. Now, a reminder is fine. And, making sure I still have interest is fine. But, dont 'push' me to go faster. Or 'judge' me for my speed. It will only make me slower.

Preferences: Nothing required. But, being agreeable with these will help with me deciding on taking you as a partner.

1: Be a fellow gm. I am seeking partners. Some one to write with long term. Not on one idea but on multiple ideas. So, if you are a fellow gm, and am willing to gm for me on a separate story. Then, that is awesome. If not, I understand.

2: Detailed sex! Now, this is in preferences becouse sex is not an issue. I am about story. But, I like substance in every aspect of my role plays. So,  when things get down to it. The nitty gritty. I like no, want substance. Not just, saying what you do. But, how you do it, how it feel's, how it tastes. Your emotions. How it feels when I touch you. Substance, is very appreciated.

3: I am here to write Adult story's. So, allot of my role plays may contain heavy themes, and adult content. "Well, DUUUUUuuuuh Prosak." I know I know. But, the point of this tid bit is. These themes may also contain lot's of violence, blood, and gore. So even though I dont require these things. It is preferable, that your ok with the death of characters. And death in general. That your ok with violence. And blood. At least at a bias level with very little detail. Although if given the chance, I can write volumes on the beautiful yet ugly and glorious death of a beloved character. From the wound, to the way the blood fly's through the air... Trust me. I can make death scenes pretty dramatic.

Off's:

1: This takes 1 as my number one, off putting gripe in role playing. Laziness, and selfishness. I will not point out anyone (Especially since I have not met very many that fit this here on Eliquiy.) But, I think to have a good grasp of perspective. Read this small comic.

It is hard to exactly point out how it is. But I hope the comic helped. Essentially, dont be lazy. But dont be afraid to ask me for something. Selfishness, is a bit more into the realm of expecting me to be or do something. And forcing me, to do something. Or making it my obligation to please you. Even if I am gm'ing. We both need to enjoy it. It is a partnership. It is our story. A collaboration. Not your story. So, selfish partners are people who make it all about them. Rather then each other.

2: No means no. If you ask me to do something in a rp, and I am not into it. Please respect it. I have a very strict code of what I do and dont like. With variations, that depend on the scenario. So if you ask for So and So to rape your character. And I say no, that character would never do such an act. Please understand that.

Now onto the worlds! I will label each with a level of one to ten. On how badly I want to play in, or gm it. This list may shrink, or grow depending on preference and demand.

Fan based

Dragon Age
Play: 7    GM: 10 (Who else is excited for Inquisition! WooT WooT!!!!)

Mass Effect:
Play: 10  GM: 8

Lord of the ring's:
Play: 6   GM: 10
(Original setting's)

Sci fi Mech:
Play: 6 GM: 5

Original Fantasy:
Play 5   GM: 8

Original Sci fi:
Play: 5  GM: 4  (I wont be excited. For it will be a pain to make.)

Request Template

Your name: What shall I call you by? your preffered nick name, or your real name? Forum name?

Play preference?: Do you want to play in my world, or gm?

Setting: What setting interest's you the most?

Thought's ideas: Any thoughts or ideas? It helps me to make a story for YOU, when YOU openly let ME know what YOU want. :)

On's Off's: Provide me a link to your on's and off's if you have one. Or, to your F-list, or a Rabbit Hole. As long as I know what makes you feel happy, and pleased. And know what frustrates you to no end.

Be respectful: Be nice, and friendly. And, also above all patient with me.

Offline IzabellaJ

• Spinner of devine dreams.
  • Deverified
  • Bacchae
  • Now Accepting graphics requests. :D
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: GM, seeking partners and other gm's (I accept both ladies and Gent's)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 10:42:38 PM »
Mass Effect... Dragon Age.. OGLAF? Marry me. Seriously though, I'd be open to brainstorm a few ideas with you. I'm a big fan of Bioware games and have a fairly good knowledge of them.