You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:47:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A City Boy in the Country  (Read 3164 times)

Offline NullTopic starter

• Black Rock Shooter- Son of Crysilis- Hellsing Assassin - Soul Eater- Shinigami- Explorer of the Abyss
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Where should I bite you...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
A City Boy in the Country
« on: December 14, 2013, 12:10:37 AM »
Well ok. This is a very wide open story with massive amounts of potential. I have the shell but you and I can make the rest ourselves. The story is about a 16 year old boy that lives in New York that just moved to a remote country town somewhere in the u.s ( details that can be decided ) There, a completely different and new life awaits him. A new high school, new neighborhood, and new challenges. There, he meets a girl. A girl that will be come friends with him and bond with him unlike anyone else in his life. They fall in love, and the rest is up to the players ( I.e me and you ) I will hope very much so this will turn into a long, long session. I have a tendency to stick to stories. The main focus is the story, with deep character development and emotion. Sex comes when it comes. That's it ! We can decide the rest later.

Guy character - laid back, board with everything, has a fiery temper

Girl character - A country girl, sometimes very shy

So tell me what you think. Thanks for looking guys ( this is my first attempt on a website, give me some slack XD )