News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Doctor Who Multi-Doctor

Started by YaoiRolePlay, December 13, 2013, 04:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaoiRolePlay

The Doctor (and possibly his companions) is traveling through the vortex as normal when all of a sudden the TARDIS seems to be pulled off course. There is a sickening sort of wheezing sound as the TARDIS resists being pulled. The cloister bell sounds danger in the background. The TARDIS shakes as it is being pulled out of time itself. The readings on the console go wild, reading things the Doctor has literally never seen before. The TARDIS is going further back than it has ever gone before. Finally with a thud, the TARDIS lands. The Doctor reads something impossible on the console, pre-universe, farther back than anyone, even the time lords, have ever gone before, before everything goes dark and the TARDIS dies. The Doctor is unable to get any of the controls working, only just able to open the door.

As he steps out, he is surrounded by a force field that he can not see on a world that is devastated and in ruin. Evidence of a great advanced civilization lies in ruins around him, maybe even greater than the time lords. The Doctor is astounded at the impossibility of where he is and how he got there, but he is even more astounded to see other TARDIS's on the field next to him. All of them his own TARDIS at different points in its time stream. The Doctor meets his other selves, but doesn't like the idea of crossing his own time stream. What could foreknowledge do to events? How could this possibly work out well?

kingmaster1

A hard tumble was taken when the TARDIS was pulled off course, the doctor was thrown down under the console and yelled, "What's happening, old girl!?", he asked before grabbing onto a hand bar and jumping back up to the console. "This has never happened before", he said as he began racing about the console, twisting, pushing, turning, and beeping everything he could to try and stop this strange rip through space/time that seemed to be happening. "My giddy aunt!", he yelled as another hard thrash sent him flailing over the console, only to land painfully against a hand rail.

As he rubbed his gut he noticed that things calmed down, he must have landed. He went over to the console and his jaw dropped, "That's impossible, nothing could have taken me this far back", he said before fiddling with a few switches, unfortunately none worked but the door opener. He huffed and adjusted his hat before strutting out and noticing the landscape around him, "Impossible!", he said, clearly fascinated. When he walked forward he bumped into the forcefield and rubbed his nose, "Of course, there's always a force field". He casually glanced to his left and then bolted towards it, "The TARDIS?!", he asked, "Impossible!". As if to reassure himself he glanced back to his own, then to this other one, then... to multiple more! "I can't cross my own timeline like this!", he said urgently.

Theta Sigma

'No, no no no no no!' He growled at his machine. Everything had locked, readings were flying in all sorts of different directions, and that... Oh, that was worrying. As the TARDIS lurched once more, he pulled on the monitor. All nines. Absolutely delightful. No. Tens.
Even better.
She hadn't complained like this since he'd tried to take her to the end of the universe way, way back in another body. And even then, she had managed it better than this. This was as if she had been gripped and was being dragged. And dragged by some incredible force, at that.
The readings then shot off the scale, and there was a thud. A firm thud, and the TARDIS gave a sick groan.

'Don't think we'll be doing that again in a hurry, 'ey, old girl?' The Doctor grinned affectionately, patting her gently as he adjusted his bow tie and his jacket. A long, purple jacket. With a quick assessment of the damage, he strode over to the doors, and pulled one open, taking a look outside.
And then he frowned. An expression which grew bigger when he took in the sights.
'Oh... This is not good. This is extremely very not good.'

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Clala

The Doctor strummed his fingers across the TARDIS console. "Where to go next?" He said softly to himself. He had just had a lovely adventure involving Zygons and Queen Elizabeth and... And...
He must have forgot. Details went blurry around then. But something to do with a nice young man and something which had made him feel kind of... Less guilty, if that was a feeling.
"Alright then!" He announced, flicking a switch on the TARDIS. "Where to go next?"
He sighed to himself and ran a hand through his hair. Hadn't he just said that? He was backtracking, again...

Stuff like that happens, when you're alone and running from the consequences of your actions -and most likely- Your death. You just don't want to go. Procrastinate. Funny word, that.

"Well I guess I could visit 3027 again..." He conceded. "I wonder if they still sell those-" He was cut off as the TARDIS made a horrid groaning noise and shook dramatically, causing the Doctor to fall against the console. "What?" He said to himself as he scrambled to his feet. "What? What? What?" His voice growing louder each time he said it.

"Where have you taken me now then!" He said enthusiatically as he put on his 'smart glasses' and checked to see he was in... "What?" The pre-universe. As if it was scripted, the TARDIS then gave out. The Doctor opened his mouth to say 'What?' Once more, but decided against it, he'd probably said it too much now. Instead, he went for The TARDIS doors, opening them to see...

"What?!"

pendarious

Within the TARDIS the Doctor stood staring at the console which controlled the machine well sometimes anyways. He had a somber expression having just bid one of his companions goodbye. His lips were pursed in dissatisfaction and his aura was rather brooding. The long scarf was wrapped tightly about his neck and his hat was in place on his head. That was when the TARDIS suddenly began to shake like mad.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a slightly panicked tone of voice given that he hated it when he wasn't in control. He stumbled about the room as the alarms began going off and everything went haywire on him. The chronometers began weaving and waving and wailing like mad. "This definitely isn't good!" he yelped in surprise. Soon the Doctor found himself on the floor as the machine stopped. "Oh....finally she's stopped" he mused as he rose to his feet dusting himself off.

He looked at the console in agitation "NOW WHERE ARE WE?" he yelled before the color drained from his face. Pre-History had been a place he had never been and had for all intents and purposes intended to avoid because this was an impossible place to be or so he had thought. He then started as the TARDIS shut down except for opening the doors. He then stepped out "Now to find out what was before everything that is" he had a broad smile on his face. He soon found himself smacking his nose on a barrier. "AH how delightfully predictable" he remarked mildly surprised and amused. His amusement would fade quickly however as he noticed several more of HIS TARDIS sitting around him and more noticeable still was the fact that there were more of HIM staring at eachother. "I've got delightful news everyone! We are in an impossible place breaking the first law of time so thoroughly that it may be irreparable" His bright smile returning delighting in the fact that something was amiss.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Stormraven

“Where to now?” he asked Rose casually. “Backwards or forwards in time?” Having just spent the last few days clinging to an iceburg, the Doctor was in the mood for somewhere hot. “Maybe Marbella 1989…” He walked around the TARDIS’ central console, turned a red globe and spun a guide-wheel. The central tower came to life. As it’s column of glass cylinders began moving up and down, the engine started to make its famous thrum. A thought hit the Doctor and he smiled at his blonde companion. "But that's a bit boring isn't it?" He spun the guide-wheel a few more turns, his own enthusiasm feeding off hers, then he turned to part of the console that looked like a 20th century bicycle pump and started pumping. “Ever been to Barcellona?… I mean the planet Barcellona?…”

The floor suddenly lurched. The Doctor hurtled forwards, almost crashing into a monitor that was flashing mauve whilst Rose clung to the rails. “No, no, no, no…” He shouted. Regaining his balance, he moved quickly around the control panel, throwing switches, pulling levers, and pressing dials. Something appeared to have taken hold of the TARDIS, pulling – no dragging – it off course. Rose looked on in shock.

"Hold down that one there and that one." He shouted firmly.

"This one?" She asked.

"No, that one!" Rose moved to the side, both of them found themselves spread eagled across the console as they tried to operate it from several positions at once.

"Doctor, what's happening?"

"Something's taken hold of the TARDIS, trying to pull us back further than we can feasibly go... C'mon" The Doctor then shouted at the TARDIS herself. He hammered at the TARDIS’ buttons, fighting the unknown force, until part of the console exploded in a shower of sparks, forcing him to retreat behind the arm of his black leather jacket.

There was a loud THUD as the TARDIS came to a stop. The console and the wall lights slowly dimmed to black. The only light left in the room came from the eerie yellow emergency lights, which threw sinister shapes around the organic columns of the central deck. All the screens had gone black; save one that suggested a date the Doctor could barely bring himself to believe existed. He shook his head. “But that’s impossible.” The Doctor stalked around the console, trying a few more levers before resigning himself to the fact that the TARDIS was not about to stir. “Hmph.” He raised his eyebrows as he looked towards the door, once more realising that he had little choice in his destination, then smiled at a worried-looking Rose Tyler. “Only one thing for it then.”

He led the way and the door opened to an incredibly humbling sight. Before him lay the mish-mashed ruins of a city; from a civilisation even he could not recognise. But that was not the most incredible thing he saw. To his left and right stood a row of blue boxes each identical to his own. And stepping out of those boxes were a number of equally bewildered faces; some he recognised and some he knew he was yet to meet.

“Looks like somebody called for a Doctor.” He said quietly to himself. He put on his biggest, most-exaggerated, friendly smile as he looked amongst the others.

<<Edited to include Rose>>

YaoiRolePlay

The Doctor had just dropped off his companion Peri at a conference. It was the biggest conference on plant life that the Doctor had ever been to. Not just Earth plant life, but all sorts of alien planets. All the biggest names in botany would be there. It was exactly the type of thing his companion would love. The Doctor had already been to it, of course. Back when he was actually fascinated by plants. Indeed, he had sorted out a murder attempt on one of the professors. But that was several lifetimes ago. Peri wouldn't recognize his former self if she ran into him, so he didn't worry about that. And he didn't have any memory of meeting her. So he assumed if there was a meeting between them, it was just a one time thing where he didn't remember her. The Doctor knew it would make Peri happy, and that's why he did it.

Closing the doors behind him, the Doctor came back into the control room and started pressing buttons. "Ah. Where to now?" All of a sudden there was a large bang as the TARDIS lurched. The Doctor was thrown to the floor and the hat rack behind him fell over. "What the hell!" The Doctor quickly stood back up and frantically pressed buttons on the console. "What's the matter old girl!" he said grumpily. Annoyed at whatever was happening. It hadn't ever happened before either. The TARDIS was being pulled off course. Being plucked out of the vortex. HIS TARDIS! How dare whoever was doing this! He'd have to give him a piece of his mind.

His thoughts were cut short as the console read something absolutely impossible. "PRE-UNIVERSE! Now that is impossible. Come on old girl, you know better than this!" Though he was cut off again as the TARDIS suddenly just stopped. Everything went dark, the entire console was offline. He tried pressing buttons, but nothing worked. He couldn't even get the scanner to work. But the door controls were working. "Well now. Let's see who this mysterious entity is who thinks they can pull me off course."

As the Doctor stepped outside, he was immediately struck by the ruins. He was on a ruined world. In the pre-universe? Somehow he doubted it. That was impossible. Even for a TARDIS. The Time Lords had never been able to go back that far. To the time when the universe didn't exist. It was just impossible. Though what he saw next distracted him from the ruins even more.

Five other TARDIS's stood around him. The same blue police box that he had. The Doctor's jaw dropped as he looked at the other people around him. Two of them he recognized as himself, but three he didn't recognize. But since the other two were also him, he assumed the three he didn't recognize were also him. He looked at them and began shouting. "Do you five have any idea how many laws we're breaking just by being here! Not even the Time Lords have been able to go back this far! And look at us. Six of us here. I'm getting a headache just thinking about all the paperwork!" He walked towards the others in the group, a frown on his face.

YaoiRolePlay

The Doctors argue amongst themselves, trying to figure out where they are, and how and why they are here.

kingmaster1

The doctor scratched his chin as he began looking at all of the people he identified as himself from the future. "Well, I see that at a certain point I have begun growing towards a child", he said with a smile, "I look wonderful, except for that chin...", he said as he motioned towards the eleventh, "And those ears", he said motioning towards the ninth. He then wiped his forehead, "At least I'm not ginger", he said before chuckling. "I had no choice to be here, sir, I was yanked out of space and time and the old girl couldn't stop it", he said as he straightened his jacket, "Not that I need to explain that, it would seem that all of us were forced here, the question is, why?". He looked at the ruins in front of them, "I've never been this far back, it's incredible really", he said with a smirk, "Can't say we shouldn't be couscous, but still".

He reached forward and poked the forcefield, "Not an ancient force field, though, this seems surprisingly advanced", he said before tapping it with his knuckles.

pendarious

The Doctor listened to each of his other selves speak the one he knew from the past and the ones he guessed were from the future. Still it was quite the predicament that they were in. "To be perfectly honest I find this to be a rather splendid way to chase away the boredom don't you?" He asked the cosmic hobo with a delighted smile before turning to study the ruins.

"Now how do you suppose they got here if history isn't even started yet?" he was apparently rambling to himself as he idly tapped on the force field that held him in place with his TARDIS. He wasn't sure he liked this situation but he definitely wasn't going to show it. He felt a strange urge to tease his past self by showing him up while impressing his future self enough to see if they missed being him.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Kanrya

Quote from: Stormraven on December 16, 2013, 04:13:00 PM
He led the way and the door opened to an incredibly humbling sight. Before him lay the mish-mashed ruins of a city; from a civilisation even he could not recognise. But that was not the most incredible thing he saw. To his left and right stood a row of blue boxes each identical to his own. And stepping out of those boxes were a number of equally bewildered faces; some he recognised and some he knew he was yet to meet.

“Looks like somebody called for a Doctor.” He said quietly to himself. He put on his biggest, most-exaggerated, friendly smile as he looked amongst the others.

Rose poked her head out of the door of the TARDIS to see all these different men coming out of what looked to be the same TARDIS lined up.

"Doctor? Where are we?" She asked as she stood near the Ninth as she put her hands in her jean jacket. She was curious and yet this was all brand new to her. She grinned in an excited manner eager to see what would happen, her tongue peeking out between her teeth. "Who are they?" her head tilting slightly as she took in the man with the long scarf and the young college looking professor. A small frown appeared as she studied each face.

Stormraven

A comment about his ears caused the Doctor to frown, he placed his fingers around them for a moment whilst he looked genuinely hurt. Rose came up behind him and asked who the strangers were. The Doctor turned abruptly round to face her, so his full attention was on her.

"You know how a leopard can't change its spots?.. Well a time Lord can. Only it's not just spots..." He turned his head to look over at his other selves. He smiled at his second, fourth, and sixth incarnations as though they were old friends. "Sometimes it's a stripy scarf, or a colourful coat, or a... bow tie?" He raised his eyebrows momentarily at one of his future incarnations as if to say You must be joking?

He turned back to Rose again. His tone was gentle and he placed his hands on her both her upper arms. "All these men are me. Different face, different clothes, different personality, but still all me. The thing is were not supposed to be here together like this. Whoever has pulled us all here is breaking every rule my people ever wrote."

YaoiRolePlay

The Doctor listened to his other selves and frowned at his younger selves. He had forgotten how out there he could be. With that scarf and that... ugh... hobo outfit. Who wore clothes that disheveled? It wasn't like his colorful costume which was upstanding and dignified. He remembered that he used to have a whole room dedicated to scarves back in the day. At least celery boy was nowhere to be found. How he ever made that decision, the Doctor would never know.

He turned to the leather coat wearing one, who seemed to have a companion with him. "Quite right dear boy. We really are not supposed to be here. The less I know about my own future the better," he glanced at the Doctor's outfit and frowned. "Especially with that choice of dress. Leather on a t-shirt. What a disaster. I'm sure you've done something equally as tasteless with the TARDIS?" The Doctor crossed his arms and pulled out his umbrella, holding it out above him.

He turned to his second self. "So it would seem. Why is there a forcefield this advanced before time has even started? Do you think it even belongs to the inhabitants of this world?"

Clala

The Doctor stayed quiet at first, preferring to hear what his other selves had to say. He chuckled quietly at his second incarnation's joke about the ears. The Doctor could remember he previously used to dislike those ears also. Too big. Something he had hoped aginst before his regeneration... "Well," He muttered. "Pre-universe." He paused for a moment, running a hand through his hair. This was impossible, he knew that. But here they were. While not knowing much, one thing did come to mind. The creature from Krop Tor had claimed to be from the pre-universe, though that wasn't likely to be very important. He decided to mention it anyway. "Well, I do know something about the pre-universe." He shrugged. "Let's just say-"

"Doctor? Where are we?"

The Doctor took a deep breath and froze as he heard that voice, that iconic voice. Her voice. His previous incarnation had spent the majority of his life with Rose, barring the odd adventure here and there. So he was likely to be travelling with her. He kept his eyes from her, he couldn't look. It would bring back the pain... But when he laid eyes on her all he could do was smile, even though he felt so bad inside. "The pre-universe." He answered to Rose numbly. "This is the pre-universe."

Kanrya

Quote from: Stormraven on December 19, 2013, 07:08:51 AM
"You know how a leopard can't change its spots?.. Well a time Lord can. Only it's not just spots..." He turned his head to look over at his other selves. He smiled at his second, fourth, and sixth incarnations as though they were old friends. "Sometimes it's a stripy scarf, or a colourful coat, or a... bow tie?" He raised his eyebrows momentarily at one of his future incarnations as if to say You must be joking?

He turned back to Rose again. His tone was gentle and he placed his hands on her both her upper arms. "All these men are me. Different face, different clothes, different personality, but still all me. The thing is were not supposed to be here together like this. Whoever has pulled us all here is breaking every rule my people ever wrote."
Quote from: ksangre on December 19, 2013, 06:48:57 PM

The Doctor took a deep breath and froze as he heard that voice, that iconic voice. Her voice. His previous incarnation had spent the majority of his life with Rose, barring the odd adventure here and there. So he was likely to be travelling with her. He kept his eyes from her, he couldn't look. It would bring back the pain... But when he laid eyes on her all he could do was smile, even though he felt so bad inside. "The pre-universe." He answered to Rose numbly. "This is the pre-universe."

She listened intently to the Ninth Doctor as he held her by her upper arms about the different men. Her brow wrinkled ever so slightly. "So when the TARDIS fought that pull it was so that we wouldn't end up here right?" She stated looking a little worried. "Then we really shouldn't be here Doctor."

When she heard the one with the really great hair speak about it being the pre-universe she looked over at him. It was the fact of the sadness in those ancient eyes of his as he smiled at her. She smiled just a little, really just the corner of her mouth lifted up. She wanted to ask what was so, so wrong when he looked at her. She felt a small shiver go up her spine at the sadness. "Which Doctor are you then?" Her voice filled with curiosity. "Why do you look so sad?"

Stormraven

The Doctor followed Roses' voice across to his other self in the stripy suit, and there he saw what he'd hoped not to see. Those old eyes, only a little older than his own, held a look of sorrow and loss that struck right between his twin hearts. How many times had he felt that now? How many journeys with companions had resulted in that deeper feeling of loneliness and pain afterwards? The emotion behind those eyes was more profound than he had expected to see. Had his future self lost Rose Tyler recently? Or had she come to mean something more profound to him?

He gave himself a knowing nod, before turning back to Rose. He had so many questions of his own, but he couldn't risk the pain of hearing hers.

"Rose, two of these men are versions of me from the future. They will know what happens to both of us." He had drawn her dark eyes back to him briefly. He looked at her with intensity and feeling. "We can talk to them, get to know them... But we can't ask about what happens to us. Us all being here is such a big risk. If we create a paradox now we might end time before it's even begun." He could only hope she'd believe him.

kingmaster1

The doctor huffed, "Yes, two of them are older than you but I seem to be the oldest one here", he said as he folded his arms, "I'm going to have to resist every temptation". He looked about all of himself, he certainly ranged, there was almost every kind of person around here and it was interesting just to know how he would look. His gaze fell onto his younger looking versions, "That is skinny", he said as he looked to the tenth, "That is proper skinny, I become quite the heartthrob, I see from you three".

He adjusted his hat, "So, on to new business, gentlemen, any ideas how we came to be here? There are few to no things that can rip a TARDIS out of space, let alone time".

pendarious

"I've no idea how we got here and to be honest that is a bit of a sticky situation" The fourth remarked though he still seemed to be smiling quite broadly as he spoke. Much like some of his older selves namely ten and eleven the fourth had quite a bit of energy and was childlike at times. He like his second self examined his younger looking counterparts "It's delightful to see at least one of us brought a companion along." He then spoke to Rose "Hello my dear girl what's your name?"

Clala

"I-I'm fine." The Doctor muttered. This was more directed at himself than anyone else. Shame even he couldn't believe himself. He felt much relieved when his ninth incarnation tried to draw her attention away from him. He wondered where he and Rose were in their timeline, did she have feelings for him? He didn't know exactly when she had started to fall for him. In fact he couldn't even pinpoint when he had fallen in... That thing. For her. But she was gone. Gone, gone, gone... Yet she was here! He sighed to himself, he needed to get better at lying...

A comment by his predecessor to Rose caught his attention. "Two of us?" He hadn't bothered to look around much, he assumed he was the last one. Death approaching and all, but apparently not... There was only one man here he did not recognise; Bow tie. Purple jacket. Big chin. The Doctor took those details of... The Doctor, in first. The fashion sense had clearly changed (for the worse), but what else? Or maybe it was best not to... He had stressed himself out too much already to speculate on how this body would die.

"Your regular laws of physics do not apply to the pre-universe, remember." He commented to his second incarnation, looking up to the sky. "I'm surprised we're yet to see a star shaped like those lovely raspberry jam doughnuts you can get in the 21st century..." He smiled and licked his lips. "Oh, I could do with one of them."

Stormraven

Rose was quiet. He couldn't blame her for that. Learning about his ability to regenerate was a big thing to take in on its own. Perhaps meeting several former and future versions of himself at the same time was too much at once. He'd need to give her more time and answer more questions later, but right now there was a mystery to solve, and he - they - wouldn't get answers just stood here commenting on each other's dress sense.

The Doctor gave Rose a warm comforting smile, then turned about to look out ahead of him. Forcefield? One of his incarnations had mentioned something about one. He whipped his sonic screwdriver out of his inside pocket and waved it in front of him. It was there alright. The invisible ones were the worst. At least he'd not been the one to embarrass himself by walking straight into it.

"Well Gents, if Sandshoes and Chin here don't know who might have brought us here, then we aren't going to find out just stood around chatting."

It was funny. The two older versions of himself felt somehow familiar, as did those nicknames that had rolled off his tongue without him having to think them up. He was certain he'd never met them before so he chose to ignore it.

"Someone brought us here. Someone will be waiting for us. Let's get this forcefield down and go and look for them shall we?"

Kanrya

She didn't mean to be rude, her thoughts were preoccupied. She didn't want to create a paradox like she did when they had visited the past and temporarily altered the future by saving her dads life. She looked up though as the Doctor...her Doctor proposed that they take down the forcefield. "But Doctor, what if that forcefield was meant for us. To keep oxygen in or something." She frowned just a little.

kingmaster1

"Well, only one way to find out, right?", he asked before pulling out his screwdriver and pointing it at the forcefield. The sound of his sonic played loudly inside the field as he began flipping through settings, trying to find one that would disingage his forcefield at least. "Something like this, namely a simpler forcefield, wouldn't hold in much more than occupants, the air must be all around us and is being pumped in all about", he said with a shrug as he continued trying to undo it.

pendarious

The Doctor also withdrew his sonic screwdriver and began fidgeting with it a chuckle escaping his lips "I have to wonder if it's even possible to cause a paradox since There technically isn't time at all yet" This was an excellent point of course. Since there was no time yet it may not be possible to cause a paradox "At worst we'll simply destroy the universe and at best simply set everything into motion as it is supposed to be." Though the statement could be viewed as ominous it was said in such a cheerful manner that one would have to wonder if the scarfed man had any real sense of sorrow or despair.