You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 11:58:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Something fun during the wait ;)  (Read 519 times)

Offline LunarTopic starter

Something fun during the wait ;)
« on: December 13, 2013, 04:01:11 PM »
I don't know where to start but I am not one to sit around to wait patiently very well and not do anything in the meantime. So please respond if you feel up to play something with me. I will be a slow replier but I won't leave unexpectedly.

Maybe a story of two men? I like playing a boy mostly so you can guess that I prefer boy on boy, but not asking that really as this is non adult. SO, a fantastical setting where two men travel on a quest of whatever and have some troubling times along their journey. Whether it be personal, growing feelings, fights and conflicts. Something.

Any ideas? 

Offline Null

• Black Rock Shooter- Son of Crysilis- Hellsing Assassin - Soul Eater- Shinigami- Explorer of the Abyss
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Where should I bite you...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Something fun during the wait ;)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 08:41:21 PM »
Hey I'd like to play ^_^ ! How about two men, traveling across the the U.S on a road trip... seeing the sights and bonding with each other? ( can be close friends or whatever you think would be o.k . I'm just throwing out the first thing that came to mind. )

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 09:42:29 PM »
Oh! Maybe they're bikers? I have a picture of something along the lines and think it fits quite well :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

PS Thanks for replying ^_^

Offline Null

• Black Rock Shooter- Son of Crysilis- Hellsing Assassin - Soul Eater- Shinigami- Explorer of the Abyss
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 12:50:03 PM »
That looks cool. Any ideas for characters and staring point or are we just free styling everything?

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 09:13:29 PM »
Not sure, really. I guess free style as it was just something to do in the mean time.

Offline Null

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 09:17:19 PM »
Sounds good. You start? ( I'm terrible with starting these things )

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 11:08:24 AM »
As much as I had wanted to play this out and get to know everyone on Elliquiy, something had made me realize that this is not going to work in my life. I wish that someday I can come back and start over but that would be determined in the future. Thanks for the interest and being so kind.