You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 03:01:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Stargate Freeform One on One Story  (Read 146 times)

Online AmberStarfireTopic starter

• Rogue Starlight ~ Fantasy Novelist ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Looking for a Stargate Freeform One on One Story
« on: December 13, 2013, 06:59:06 AM »

I'm interested in roleplaying a solo Stargate story, where I can play an alien rogue character (a bit like Vala Mal Doran, only non-canon) alongside a stranded SG or Atlantis team member (played by my writing partner). I don't mind if your character's canon or non-canon. My preference is for your character to be male, but I don't mind overly.

I'm thinking it will likely have some elements of romance, but would be more plot-driven than smut-driven. I'm thinking something akin to an action-oriented SG-1 episode, and we could figure out the plot and adversaries in discussion.

I've watched everything Stargate (tv and film-wise) so I'm pretty clued up on it. I also used to GM it off-site years ago. However, I don't want to use the RPG as I feel it would hold back the story.

If you're interested, drop me a PM.

Thanking you.

~ Amber
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 07:00:29 AM by AmberStarfire »