You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 03:37:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RWBY/Disney Crossover RP  (Read 284 times)

Offline JaneilbennettTopic starter

RWBY/Disney Crossover RP
« on: December 09, 2013, 09:59:19 PM »
As of recent I've gotten hooked on the animated series RWBY from Rooster Teeth, the same people who did Red vs. Blue. I've been wanting to piddle around with a crossover; I'm certainly open to a giant saga fighting and such, but I imagined more of the "lulz" and character interaction of different characters meeting up.

But I imagined that some if not the original group of four can be plopped into various Disney worlds sort of like Kingdom Hearts, although upon their presence it would be chaos and funny/humorous events that would entail. Like perhaps Weiss getting into a swordfight with Esmeralda in Notre Dame. Or Ruby catching sight of the Beast and trying to slay him while Belle is trying to get her to stop.

The only particular I have right now is that i wanted to involve Pyrrha from team JNPR and Weiss minimum. I'm negotiable on who else accompanies them.

The possibilities are endless. If this appeals to you in any way, please PM me or reply to the thread.