Romance with just a hint of D/s (Dominant females wanted)

Started by Stephanie, December 08, 2013, 07:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephanie

It's been a really long time since I've used this site, but I'm hoping to get back into it with a fun, long term partner. So here it goes~

What I'm looking for is, as the title suggests, a romance with just a hint of D/s thrown into the mix. What does this mean? It means basically this:

A loving, consensual relationship where one partner takes the role of the submissive (Stephanie) and the other becomes the dominant partner, head of household, the one in charge, she who wears the pants! Whatever you want to call it, it involves a lot of love, affection, and deep seeded trust between both partners. The dominant partner makes the rules, and the submissive partner follows these rules. When the submissive partner breaks the rules, or does something that her partner deems to be wrong or inappropriate behaviour, she is punished, usually with a spanking, but certainly isn't limited to that. Other traditional punishments are loved, such as her being grounded, having privileges taken away, or anything else you can think of!

It's important to recognize that these punishments are NOT sexual. So many people don't seem to grasp that, and insist on groping, fingering, and feeling up while giving out the spanking. This is NOT wanted. It's non sexual. It doesn't mean the relationship is non sexual. Obviously I, and Stephanie, enjoy our sexy time like anyone else. But this is separate from that, so keep that in mind.

Another important thing to remember is that the rules the dominant partner makes should be for the submissive partner's own good, much like a parent makes rules for their child. These aren't silly rules like, eat my pussy or you're getting a spanking! It's more like . . . Do your homework young lady, or we're going to have a little talk.

Also note that this is in no way BDSM. I do enjoy BDSM, which you'll see later if you keep reading this post, but this is completely different and is in no way related. The best way to think of it is this: Stephanie is a young, sweet, girl who is a little irresponsible and craves structure. You will be her loving girlfriend first and foremost, but also the person that takes care of her, in many different ways.

So that's the gist of what I'm looking for. Now for some other details.

I'm looking for something long term, and I would like to be able to play out individual scenes/days in the life of their story together. Meaning we could play out a scene that happened one day, and then skip ahead and play out the next scene that happened two weeks later.

I also like deep, interactive worlds for our characters to live in, meaning they should have lives outside of their relationship with each other. I like to occasionally involve NPCs in our stories, maybe even play out a scene or two that involves one of our characters, but not the other. It also means I like the characters to be deep, living, breathing human beings, not simply a pair of two dimensional characters in a boring old RP.

I really enjoy BDSM, and the idea of Stephanie's older girlfriend introducing her to the world of bondage and all that wonderful stuff that goes with it would be great. But this should be kept to the bedroom, as I'm not looking for someone to play her fulltime, 24/7 domme.

Now for who Stephanie is:

Full Name: Stephanie Marie Labelle
Looks: Beautiful! (I have some pictures in mind)
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Build: Slim
History/Personality: I have two very different character biographies set aside for Stephanie, but in the interest of keeping this ad short, I'm not going to post them here. You can ask me about them if you decide to contact me, and I'll gladly show you! Or we can work something out together. But the short version is this:

1.) Stephanie is wealthy, somewhat spoiled, and very irresponsible with a bit of princess attitude. At the same time, she's very sweet and friendly, popular in school, but she's not a bitch like so many of the other girls in her position.

2.) Stephanie comes from a broken home. Her mother left just after she was born, and she was left to be raised by her dead beat, drug addicted father. She is insecure, has a fear of abandonment, and above all else, just wants someone to care for and love her, someone who won't let her go.

You can either reply here, or send me a message (I'd prefer the message). Hope to hear from you!