You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:15:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Interest Check] Survival-Horror Game (likely to be extreme)  (Read 2103 times)

Offline TheHangedManTopic starter

• Wandering Lap Cat. Sidhe.
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Culture Clash.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: [Interest Check] Survival-Horror Game (likely to be extreme)
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2013, 06:12:18 PM »
Well, welcome to E and Group gaming, Kerri.  :-) I have no problems, and would love to help you get into the swing of things. If you have any questions at all, even if they seem silly or stupid, feel free to ask me. There's no such thing as a stupid question.  If I don't explain something clearly, feel free to say so, and I'll expound on whatever needs to be expounded on.

All in all, we have another solid sheet here. Definitely approved.  I do have one question, though, just to make sure I am understanding her history correctly: she is camping on her own, to see if the camping grounds would be a good place for the field trip, correct?

Offline Chreestafer

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2013, 06:33:43 PM »
I think she looks awsome Kerri! Good job!

Offline Kerri

• Into the darkest corner, you are safe in my love, you are protected. I am the openness you seek, I am your doorway. Come sit in the circular temple of my heart, and let yourself be calm. ~Agapi Stassinopoulas~
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • I like to be an oddity, For you see it would be me
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2013, 07:03:31 PM »
Thanks guys. Just to clarify (because I've made the same mistake before) I've actually been a member for a year now, I just don't know much about group games, and I know nothing about system games or dice rolling.

To clarify, yes she's alone, just scoping out the location for a future field trip for the class.