Unresponsive plugin?

Started by Mithlomwen, December 06, 2013, 03:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mithlomwen

I keep getting an error message telling me that my shockwave player may be busy or unresponsive, the two options I have are to continue plugin, or cancel.  This is a recent development, and it pops up the most on anything where a video plays, or on my Facebook page. 

I've updated shockwave several times, so I'm not sure what the problem is. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Oniya

I've had temporary relief by uninstalling Shockwave/Flash and then reinstalling it, but it has been coming back recently.  I think it's crap coding from Adobe, myself.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

sara223

welcome to the wonderful world of flash, sadly this is a very common problem and theirs not much you can do about it. your best bet is to remove flash, that means all files and registry entries to it, then do a fresh install of it.

sadly flash is one of those programs that has a million things that can go wrong with it. it's why tech geeks love the idea of HTML 5 since it does away with flash completely.