You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 11:47:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: "One Shot, Non-Consensual": Post Apocalyptic Brawl [Fem Writers prefered]  (Read 219 times)

Offline DallasTopic starter

• Gender Equality & Compassion Advocate / 'He Who Makes Games' / The 'Twisted Crow'
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • I am a friend to all, just be kind is all I ask.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
To try something a bit simple, I would like to try a freeform MvF street fight in a post-apocalyptic setting. The idea is that these fights are one of the few solid ways to earn a lot of money in this dark new world. A lot of ideas bouncing around on the specifics but I would like to sharpen up my third-person without the pressure of "must post 9000 word essay in each post." Heh.

As far as characters go, I'm leaving each character up to the person playing/writing them. If you want to iron out details, please ask here or Pm me. I'm cool with either one. I am also hidden, so I could very well be online when my pro says otherwise. I mostly want to learn and have fun with a concept I'm familiar with. Maybe this will break the ice with me in my forum comfort zone, yeah? :)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 03:47:55 AM by twisted crow »