You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:23:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Servant of two masters [M looking for F for long-term story idea]  (Read 235 times)

Offline EnglishMasterTopic starter

This idea is under discussion with an interested writer.

The Russians want a deal to supply gas to the United Kingdom at favourable prices.

They know that the senior British official in the Department of Energy, Drew Bullivant, has a secret flaw: he's a violent sado-masochist, a sadist who narrowly escaped jail for mistreating a woman some years ago when she refused to testify against him despite being tortured by him.

Alex Makolov is a Russian businessman, now resident in the UK, seemingly at odds with the current regime, but actually a spy on their behalf.  He too is a sado-masochist, though of a kindlier sort.  He resolves, under instructions from his masters, to recruit a woman who will seduce Drew by submitting to him. 

Who will she be?  You tell me: all limits respected.  She needs to be a woman played by a woman, sorry, that's just my preference.    She needs to be handsome, devious and to get profound pleasure from sexual torture and secret humiliation.

I would play both Drew and Alex.

Send me a message, please don't post here, if you're interested.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 01:47:00 AM by EnglishMaster »