Mindless Posting

Started by lonlyazn, December 03, 2013, 03:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frozen Flame

*is fallen upon and tumbles to the ground as well* Oof!

gaggedLouise

*finds herself buried against somebody's ribs* Where..uh, am I?

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Frozen Flame

*wiggles a bit, being rather ticklish in specific circumstances, chief among those, post-explosion collisions with another person*

"It looks like the explosion has dropped us into the middle of," Pauses as someone throws indigo-colored powder on him, and by extension on the bound woman who fell on him. "The Holi festival. And for some reason it's like a non-violent, rainbow-tossing version of The Purge. And for yet some other reason we seem to be the targets!"

gaggedLouise

*tries to lift her head and trunk up from their position so close to the unfamiliar man, without the use of her bound arms and hands, grunting as she half rolls aside and her skirt is hiked up over her thighs; sees multicoloured flames burning and flickering on the river brink somewhere nearby, and bands of bright stars and perfumed candles on stands*

"In my family there's a saying, "Where? In India!" when you're pointing to something that would have happened very far away, or perhaps didn't happen at all. I don't know why we're being targeted, let alone who got me trussed up by that pole, but maybe the locals might know?"

Frozen Flame

Quote from: gaggedLouise on December 31, 2014, 03:37:35 PM
*tries to lift her head and trunk up from their position so close to the unfamiliar man, without the use of her bound arms and hands, grunting as she half rolls aside and her skirt is hiked up over her thighs; sees multicoloured flames burning and flickering on the river brink somewhere nearby, and bands of bright stars and perfumed candles on stands*

"In my family there's a saying, "Where? In India!" when you're pointing to something that would have happened very far away, or perhaps didn't happen at all. I don't know why we're being targeted, let alone who got me trussed up by that pole, but maybe the locals might know?"
*politely looks away as she adjusts herself, taking the opportunity to get to his feet.*
"An apt saying, in this case," he pauses to cough up some crimson dust that a running child thew at him. "And a good idea."

He looks around to find the only man and woman who aren't throwing colored powder. The fellow looks strong and imposing, while the woman is short and curvy under her sari gown. They both seem to be in their middle years. Both of their garments have been splashed by blotches of color in such profusion as to leave their original hue in doubt. The two eye him with a flat, level stare.

"Excuse me, but you seem to have some experience with this sort of thing, and we're... from out of town. Why is everyone throwing colors at us?"
They exchange glances, so he clarifies.
"I mean, why *us* in particular?"

gaggedLouise

Her dark hair is somewhat messed up, dusty, sprinkled with pink and light blue powder and smudges of wet grass and sweat from landing on the gentleman and then moving onto the ground. Her forearms and wrists remain trussed behind her back, forcing her to lean forwards a bit; she is stubbornly determined not to implore a complete stranger to remove her bonds, but still she is feeling very much looked at, as she faces the sunburnt man and the shorter, curvy woman dressed in a lovely green sari. They gaze at the two westerners unemotionally, first at him, then at her, as if assuming that she belongs with him. Louise is feeling exposed in front of the Indian woman in particular, but says nothing as the two orientals exchange glances and nods, and then the woman looks at her again.

"You arrived at the right hour" she says as if she was stating a simple fact, and making no explanation of what she means.

Lou shakes her head, finally trying for "Do you know the person who had me bound to a pole? or whoever threw the rocket or bomb or whatever...?"

The woman smacks her lips, subtly smiling but saying nothing. She hasn't even acknowledged the question.

"I said, do you know -" Lou says again, in a slightly more tense voice, but is interrupted by the woman slapping her on the side of her face and then putting her finger before her mouth, looking steadily at her. Apparently, questions are not allowed for her, perhaps not even any words.

"I'm okay" Louise mumbles to the man beside her, looking around the scene of trees, bright lights and people dancing with bright clothes enhanced by even more bright spots of paint and coloured powder.

Nowherewoman

That's no man, that's my- wait, who the fuck are YOU?
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

CaptainNexus616

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Rhedyn

Dum, dum, dah dah dah, dum!

gaggedLouise

Alec Hidell is looking for Fidel...

Midwest Man

Nicholas Sparks has a way with words that astounds me. I seek to learn from the Master, and in so doing, learn more about myself, and the fascinating creature known as woman.

Beautiful Mystery

I find these Untold Stories of the ER to be so fascinating....
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

gaggedLouise

Quote from: Beautiful Mystery on January 17, 2015, 08:03:10 PM
I find these Untold Stories of the ER to be so fascinating....

The Real Nurses of the Dark Side of the Moon.  ;)

Adammair

Quote from: gaggedLouise on January 18, 2015, 12:22:40 AM
The Real Nurses of the Dark Side of the Moon.  ;)

Bahahaha! Snerk and all that...

Adammair

...and you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile!

MasterMischief

"So how's life treating you?"

"It's taking too long."