You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:01:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dancergirl8's Ideas and requests F for F  (Read 268 times)

Offline dancergirl8Topic starter

Dancergirl8's Ideas and requests F for F
« on: December 02, 2013, 01:21:14 AM »
Hello there! It's been quite a while since I've used this site but I've been feeling that urge to get back into writing and roleplaying and hopefully someone here can help me settle that!  All of my ideas are F/F, I do not right het or m/m.

Doctor Who: I just got into Doctor Who and oh my god am I dying to do a rp for this. I'm not quite sure what I want to do exactly but I'm craving one with the 10th doctor. I'd love one between Rose and the Doctor and I'd prefer to write as Rose. Ideas are definitely welcome.

Student/Teacher: I'm the student and you're the teacher. Character profile will be sent to those interested. Briefly I am 18 years old and you are my science teacher. I am still in high school. Brown hair and blue eyes, 5'4, and 120 pounds. Shy and not out of the closet, very submissive. Very smart, and stays after school to help you out often. Your character would ideally be a Domme, obviously not out in school, but introducing mine to the lifestyle. My character's name is Chloe Marie Hendrix. More details will be sent to messages with interest.

Domme/sub: Again, I prefer playing the submissive role. This one would be an online first relationship, they meet online in a chatroom and begin chatting. Their relationship starts to heat up and they decide to take it to the next level after a couple of months meeting in real life. It would start out with them meeting online.

These are the three that I have at the moment, please send me a private message, I rarely check the forums anymore and will most likely not get your message. In the private message please include which RP you are interested in, which role, and if you have an idea for the Doctor Who one, include that as well.

Not as well put together as some out there but hopefully I'll get at least one response!