News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

CLAMP fans?

Started by GlassMonster, December 01, 2013, 11:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlassMonster

I'm looking to throw together a group of players to do a storyline for just about any of CLAMP's works.
Tsubasa Chronicles and xxxHolic would be good as they cross over a lot and so people could play any characters they wish or even oc if they really want. I'm not picky and I thought a play it by ear kind of story line would be fun. I'm pretty laid back. PM me if you are interested and we can get some things sketched out.

Wargtass

Wow, haven't watched xxxHolic in years. Might have to pick it off the shelf now.  ;D

You have my interest at least. Bumping.
O/O

kylie

I only know the anime X, really. 

But if it is something with similar sort of intimate conflicts, maybe dystopian or apocalyptic with some taunting edges of NC and funky uniforms?  So yummy.  I do rather like their visual style so far. 

For ages, I've wanted to play out Satsuki in a more involved, adult plot where she and the Beast could really develop in more interesting and intense ways.  But if the general themes are similar and some players match up for me, I suppose they might have other characters I'd like too.

One detail..  I'd prefer something with multi-para posts, say 1-3 times/ week. 

Satsuki cosplay