You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:37:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Metroid rp right here! Looking for F to play Samus!  (Read 396 times)

Offline zergmuncherTopic starter

Metroid rp right here! Looking for F to play Samus!
« on: November 30, 2013, 04:46:46 AM »
Hey all this is going to be quite plain and simple. I need a talented female to play the role of our favorite hunter in clad armor. This will by no means be all smut because I want this story driven. However there is always room to make a monster here or there take advantage of her. I'm exploring multiple options, anywhere from me playing the role of Npcs and Solomon her "Dead" brother to just playing npcs. I can make just a smut game for those that wish and lead Samus into situations where she would need "innovative" thinking to get free. Also i'm always up for rp so if you have a game you'd like to start and can't find anyone to put in your male slot, ask. I may just be the person you want. Also please feel free to post here in this thread or message me here on the site. I almost always have my Elliquiy pulled up on my browser.

Offline zergmuncherTopic starter

Re: Metroid rp right here! Looking for F to play Samus!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 05:08:35 AM »
Here are some pics to hopefully get you all inspired. :D
None of these images are mine and some of them are NSFW so be careful when you open them. ;)

Mostly Zero Suit Pictures.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide