You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:03:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Beauty Looking for her Beast (Non Con) F for M  (Read 224 times)

Offline April BouvierTopic starter

Beauty Looking for her Beast (Non Con) F for M
« on: November 28, 2013, 11:23:55 AM »
Hi and thanks for reading this request :-*, if your interested please Read my O/O’s and pm me or post here I’ll be watching. What I’m doing here is listing what I have in ideas, I would love to hear yours and possibly flesh this out some more.

Here's what idea's I have so far ( this is kind of what I've been craving)
X  Setting it in a fantasy world of medieval times, with fables and humans living amongst each other.
X Beauty (my girl) being a hunts woman/assassin (a capable sexy woman) kind of a anti hero, a force for good.
X   Beast (your character) would have a huge enchanted castle (filled with demon minions), feared by all. I want something drastic about his look like he’s a scared up beastly man or something (I love Monstrous Men) Maybe have badass horns. Tall to!.
X   Perhaps she gets capture by him some how and is left trapped in his castle(maybe using magic to seal her into the castle) , this can be Non consensual, but I wouldn’t mind them loving each other by the end of it.
X   Perhaps he needs a heir for his Castle, his demon kingdom, and finding my girl most appealing and strong chooses her.
X   Maybe other concubines he had died giving birth and the child never survive, that’s why he looks for strong curvy women and finds that m girl maybe that one to finally give him a son.
X   I wouldn’t mind a lot of sex, and I can see her fighting him off a lot till her finally pins her down and fucks her, we can even add elements of him having a barren Concubine (can not conceive) and have a three way with me playing both girls.
X   Then at some point my girl could escape the castle leaving it up to you to track her down, and having other events outside of the castle. Maybe even getting to earn her trust by saving her or something.

I love a lot of these ideas, but willing to changes things up if need be, please message me if you’re interested and think we’re compatible. As always thanks for reading this ! Hope to hear from you soon.