You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 19, 2018, 08:19:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Snapdragon's Desires [sub f for M or F]  (Read 2748 times)

Offline snapdragonTopic starter

Snapdragon's Desires [sub f for M or F]
« on: November 25, 2013, 11:48:32 AM »
Hello and thanks for taking time out to look at my post.

My name is Snapdragon and I work out of the CST zone. I have been writing for 10+ years now. I work full time and I am happy to be here at Elliquiy.

General what I am looking for currently is a few lines that may tickle my fancy with my time with E. With my writing, I generally like to bounce off ideas with the other person and make it something beyond just the blurb of an idea that was the original starting point.

I prefer to do things in third person, past tense and I try to match my co-writers in amount. Usually, I prefer between 2+ paragraphs a post. I feel it is better to have quality of writing over quantity.

I do not have a "posting schedule," due to the nature of my offline work. My offline work can sometimes be very time consuming, but I try to respond as soon as I can.

Ladies, Lords, and Lieges are all welcomed here. I do not discriminate against writers and I love having casual chats.

I prefer roleplay on E's forums or PM.

Feel free to contact me through PM. I prefer that to replies on the thread.

Themes I Like:
♥ Magical Girls
♥ Modern Mythology
♥ Witchcraft
♥ Occultism
♥ Cults
♥ Psychics and Soulbonds
♥ Fairy Tale Retellings
♥ High Fantasy
♥ Post-Apocalyptic
♥ Gothic Horror
♥ Stockholm Syndrome
♥ Master/apprentice
♥ Teacher/Student
♥ May/December
♥ Machines/Androids/AIs
♥ Sci-Fi
♥ Supernatural
♥ Victorian Gothic
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 01:47:24 AM by snapdragon »

Offline snapdragonTopic starter

Re: Snapdragon's Desires [f for M or F]
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 09:35:30 PM »
All of my plots are soft outlines for different themes and ideas I like. These skeleton ideas are mainly to build upon, which I want to do with my partner. :)

The Teacher.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Summary: A prominent young teacher, skilled and noted for her artistic talent. A valued reputation, she accepts a position at a highly exclusive boarding school. The elite of the elite attend and hold power, even as students, and a teacher with no elite backing is a lamb in a wolves' den. She discovers how much when one of the more influential students takes interest in her. A tale of obsession and submission.

Setting: A boarding school -- single sex.

Looking for: The student.

Magica.

Summary: A magical girl -- a heroine, a student. Young, but bright with promise who aims to knock away corruption of those evil do'ers. The balance of good versus evil is a fight that never truly ends, but evil has a new face in her most sadistic of enemies. A bitter rival who she bested in the past aligning themselves with more power to lure her in to a trap. She has to fight her way free, but could she lose herself in the process?

Seeking: The villain

Step.

Summary: Imagine Cinderella, except there's no prince and just a very wicked step parent with a girl with nowhere to go. Her life had been a fairytale, but accidents and manipulation has left her with her step family. There's no wish upon a star that can save her, but she did not expect how far they would take her.

Seeking: Stepparent

The Takeover.

Summary: It had started as simply business rivals, vying for contracts and clients as both companies grew. The mudslinging started and turned personal, a vendetta and grudge that simmered beneath the surface for years. Now, your company is beginning to buy out their biggest rival -- a takeover that was years in the making. You decide you need the final comeuppance -- the final proof of the win. Your rival has a daughter and she'll be the feather in your cap.

Looking for: The business person.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 09:34:28 PM by snapdragon »