You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 15, 2017, 07:34:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Snapdragon's Desires [f for M or F]  (Read 2474 times)

Offline snapdragonTopic starter

Snapdragon's Desires [f for M or F]
« on: November 25, 2013, 11:48:32 AM »
Hello and thanks for taking time out to look at my post.

My name is Snapdragon and I work out of the CST zone. I have been writing for 10+ years now. I work full time and I am happy to be here at Elliquiy.

General what I am looking for currently is a few lines that may tickle my fancy with my time with E. With my writing, I generally like to bounce off ideas with the other person and make it something beyond just the blurb of an idea that was the original starting point.

I prefer to do things in third person, past tense and I try to match my co-writers in amount. Usually, I prefer between 2+ paragraphs a post. I feel it is better to have quality of writing over quantity.

I do not have a "posting schedule," due to the nature of my offline work. My offline work can sometimes be very time consuming, but I try to respond as soon as I can.

Ladies, Lords, and Lieges are all welcomed here. I do not discriminate against writers and I love having casual chats.

I prefer roleplay on E's forums. I could do a Google Drive doc, which is easy for me to access at work as well. I do not do AIM/Skype/etc. I don't have them and I do not plan on having them.

Feel free to contact me through PM. I prefer that to replies on the thread.

Themes I Like:
♥ Magical Girls
♥ Modern Mythology
♥ Witchcraft
♥ Occultism
♥ Cults
♥ Psychics and Soulbonds
♥ Fairy Tale Retellings
♥ High Fantasy
♥ Post-Apocalyptic
♥ Gothic Horror
♥ Stockholm Syndrome
♥ Master/apprentice
♥ Teacher/Student
♥ May/December
♥ Machines/Androids/AIs
♥ Sci-Fi
♥ Supernatural
♥ Victorian Gothic
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:30:13 PM by snapdragon »

Re: Snapdragon's Desires [f for M or F]
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 09:35:30 PM »
The Teacher.

Summary: A prominent young teacher, skilled and noted for her artistic talent. A valued reputation, she accepts a position at a highly exclusive boarding school. The elite of the elite attend and hold power, even as students, and a teacher with no elite backing is a lamb in a wolves' den. She discovers how much when one of the more influential students takes interest.

Setting: A boarding school -- single sex.

Looking for: The student.

Magica.

Summary: She is a magical girl -- student by day, fighting youma by night. Balancing between the trouble of being both, what she does not notice is the arrival of her most sadistic of enemies. Lured into a trap, she has to fight her way free or lose herself in the process.

Seeking: The villain

Themes: Dom/Sub. Monsters. Deflowering. Exhibitionism. Orgasm denial. Toys/magic. Servitude. Etc. Discuss with me for further.

La Belle et la BÍte.

Summary: Years have passed since YC was cursed to live as a disfigured monster and they have all but given up on breaking the curse. When an old hunter comes across YC's land and mistakes them for a beast, putting a round in their shoulder, YC loses their temper for the umpteenth time. Imprisoning the old hunter while they decides what to do with him. Before YC can decide what to do with the old man, a young woman, MC shows up demanding her father be released. After a brief debate, YC  agrees to let b take her father's place as their prisoner.

Seeking: The Beast

« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 10:41:47 PM by snapdragon »

Re: Snapdragon's Desires [f for M or F]
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 10:42:16 PM »
Some edits, removed taken plots, added new one.