You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:02:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Snapdragon's Desires [f for M or F]  (Read 1972 times)

Offline snapdragonTopic starter

Snapdragon's Desires [f for M or F]
« on: November 25, 2013, 11:48:32 AM »
Hello and thanks for taking time out to look at my post.

My name is Snapdragon and I work out of the CST zone. I have been writing for 10+ years now. I work full time and I am happy to be here at Elliquiy.

General what I am looking for currently is a few lines that may tickle my fancy with my time with E. With my writing, I generally like to bounce off ideas with the other person and make it something beyond just the blurb of an idea that was the original starting point.

I prefer to do things in third person, past tense and I try to match my co-writers in amount. Usually, I prefer between 2+ paragraphs a post. I feel it is better to have quality of writing over quantity.

I do not have a "posting schedule," due to the nature of my offline work. My offline work can sometimes be very time consuming, but I try to respond as soon as I can.

Ladies, Lords, and Lieges are all welcomed here. I do not discriminate against writers and I love having casual chats.

I prefer roleplay on E's forums. I could do a Google Drive doc, which is easy for me to access at work as well. I do not do AIM/Skype/etc. I don't have them and I do not plan on having them.

Feel free to contact me through PM. I prefer that to replies on the thread.

Themes I Like:
♥ Magical Girls
♥ Modern Mythology
♥ Witchcraft
♥ Occultism
♥ Cults
♥ Psychics and Soulbonds
♥ Fairy Tale Retellings
♥ High Fantasy
♥ Post-Apocalyptic
♥ Gothic Horror
♥ Stockholm Syndrome
♥ Master/apprentice
♥ Teacher/Student
♥ May/December
♥ Machines/Androids/AIs
♥ Sci-Fi
♥ Supernatural
♥ Victorian Gothic
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:30:13 PM by snapdragon »

Re: Snapdragon's Desires [f for M or F]
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 09:35:30 PM »
TAKEN
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Defiled Magical Girl.

Summary: While her classmates are preparing for their graduation from high school, MC is still trying to balance out her life as a magical girl against monsters that just seem to get more powerful. There is someone behind these monsters that wants to see her broken. Will she be able to discover who is at the end of this with herself still in tact?

Setting: Unnamed city, large and expensive. Centers around the high school she attends.

The Teacher

Summary: She's a prominent young teacher, skilled at her job and noted for her artistic talent. Despite being so young, she had a valued reputation in her small school district in Uptown, NY. In order to push the limits on her career, and reach out to another level with her teaching, she accepts a job in a highly exclusive, all girl boarding school in NH. Unknownst to her, without sway means a teacher like her has no power in a classroom. It's much more surprising when one of the most popular students decides the new teacher should be hers.

Setting: A boarding school -- single sex.

Looking for: The student.

Hades & Persephone.

Summary: It has been years since the Hades had interest in finding themselves a bride. People were afraid of them-- rightfully so, in comparison to their large family. Their empire is expansive and dark, but it rang hollow and filled with an emptiness that they could not fill. That is until thee met her -- the Persephone, the daughter of Demeter. Young, blooming with beauty, and gentle in a way they didn't understand. Desire becomes obsession.

Obsession lead to her capture.

She wasn't eighteen yet, but soon she would be. Soon, they'd marry her, but first -- as they kept her locked in their home -- they would make her need them.

Setting: A modern retelling of Persephone and Hades. These are more tropes than modern myth, but we could turn it that way.

Seeking: A Hades. This can be turned into a mxf or fxf. Either dynamic is good.

Themes: Obsession. Stalking. Kidnapping. Dominance. Punishment. Stockholm Syndrome. Dub/Noncon. Jealousy.

GG-310211

Summary: Do Robots Dream of Electric Sex?

Setting: Sci-Fi Future.

Seeking: GG-310211. Think GLaDOS downloaded a sexual database.

Deflower.

Summary: She’s the shy girl in the back of the class. The sweet thing that’s too shy to talk to anyone. The little virgin who spends all her free time with her nose behind a book. And somehow, she’s managed to get the attention of the most popular kids in school.

They shower her with attention, alone or together. While her parents struggle to keep a roof over their heads, they shower her with expensive presents: clothing, trips, fancy dinners. All she has to do is keep them happy. Keep her standing as the top of the class, and let them touch her however and wherever they want. They’ll make it good for her, as long as she doesn’t say ‘no’.

Seeking: The Ringleader of the Popular Kids or possible play multiples

Themes: Dom/Sub. Class Difference. Deflowering. Exhibitionism. Orgasm denial. Toys. Servitude.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 04:01:15 AM by snapdragon »

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 04:02:02 AM »
Fandom

The reason fandom gets a more generalized post is I'm more into back and forth brainstorming with fandom! I don't have a lot of concrete ideas, but I have quite a few things I'd like to dip my toe into!

So here are some characters in fandoms I am interested in playing:

Overwatch: Mei, D.Va, Mercy, Symmetra.

League of Legends: Ahri, Irelia, Soraka, Sona, Nami, Lux, Karma, Leona, Janna, Kayle, Taliyah.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 02:58:34 PM by snapdragon »

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 03:37:20 PM »
Bump