MAID interest check! [Open to new players, but game has started]

Started by Blythe, November 14, 2013, 05:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Quote from: persephone325 on November 27, 2013, 03:37:03 AM
Don't forget about me! I think my character's name will be Yumi. And I'll probably be sharing with Kylie's character. ^^

I'll make a note under the map that Yumi will be sharing with kylie's character (if kylie is amendable, of course); I'll edit the map if you both have a choice of room agreed upon.  :-)

persephone325

Quote from: Blythe on November 27, 2013, 03:44:59 AM
I'll make a note under the map that Yumi will be sharing with kylie's character (if kylie is amendable, of course); I'll edit the map if you both have a choice of room agreed upon.  :-)

No problem. :-)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Faeli

I am learning stuff!

So, links to all my cute rolls since I went ahead and went TOTALLY RANDOM! 

Name:  Sayoko Eri
Athletics: 2
Affection: 4
Skill: 0
Cunning: 2
Luck: 2
Will: 3
Types: Pure, Heroine
Uniform: Onyx (not rolled, just go with pic)
Hair: Midnight Blue (not rolled, just go with pic)
Eyes: Dark Blue (not rolled, just go with pic)
4 Special Qualities: Dark Past (Bad Reputation), Shy, Accessory (Spiked Uniform), Membership (Political Organization)
Maid Roots: Debts (12)
Stress Explosion: Spoiled Child (63)
Maid Weapon: Rifle (23)
Maid Power: Windows of the Soul (5)
Favor: 8
Spirit:  30

Alright!  So it looks like little Eri's parents were firm believers in Anarchist Governments and they taught their little girl never to trust figures of authority.  She is a member of the anarchist covenant and is rumored to have stolen a police-car when she was fifteen and driven it into a lake.

A year ago, the IRS managed to catch her parents on income tax evasion and locked them both up, leaving Eri to be forced to take a job (where she responds to an authority figure, no less) in order to make ends meet.  She probably isn't the friendliest of people, but really does need the job and is willing to do whatever is necessary to keep it.

Edit:  She'll take the bottommost room, since she is a light sleeper and doesn't want to be flanked by noisy neighbors :P

Mysterica

I'll take the second room from the bottom on the right, though I just got a brand spanking new pair of d6s, and I may wind up scrapping my current character and give it a shot to see if they like me... but if I do that will have to wait until after class today at... getting close to midnight.  Until then I'm off.  Gotta go do that work thing they say is so important.

Jr

I'll take any old unattended servant room. If they're all taken, I'd like a groundskeeper's shack on the property. And since we know the game's set in Japan, I'll name my butler Daigo. I added a pic and description to my character sheet on page 1.

Blythe

Quote from: Faeli on November 27, 2013, 04:23:59 AM
I am learning stuff!

So, links to all my cute rolls since I went ahead and went TOTALLY RANDOM! 

Name:  Sayoko Eri
Athletics: 2
Affection: 4
Skill: 0
Cunning: 2
Luck: 2
Will: 3
Types: Pure, Heroine
Uniform: Onyx (not rolled, just go with pic)
Hair: Midnight Blue (not rolled, just go with pic)
Eyes: Dark Blue (not rolled, just go with pic)
4 Special Qualities: Dark Past (Bad Reputation), Shy, Accessory (Spiked Uniform), Membership (Political Organization)
Maid Roots: Debts (12)
Stress Explosion: Spoiled Child (63)
Maid Weapon: Rifle (23)
Maid Power: Windows of the Soul (5)
Favor: 8
Spirit:  30

Alright!  So it looks like little Eri's parents were firm believers in Anarchist Governments and they taught their little girl never to trust figures of authority.  She is a member of the anarchist covenant and is rumored to have stolen a police-car when she was fifteen and driven it into a lake.

A year ago, the IRS managed to catch her parents on income tax evasion and locked them both up, leaving Eri to be forced to take a job (where she responds to an authority figure, no less) in order to make ends meet.  She probably isn't the friendliest of people, but really does need the job and is willing to do whatever is necessary to keep it.

Edit:  She'll take the bottommost room, since she is a light sleeper and doesn't want to be flanked by noisy neighbors :P

Looking good--welcome aboard! I'll edit the map to include your character's room!

Quote from: Mysterica on November 27, 2013, 08:35:26 AM
I'll take the second room from the bottom on the right, though I just got a brand spanking new pair of d6s, and I may wind up scrapping my current character and give it a shot to see if they like me... but if I do that will have to wait until after class today at... getting close to midnight.  Until then I'm off.  Gotta go do that work thing they say is so important.

The last one available in the servant's rooms!

Quote from: Jr on November 27, 2013, 09:42:51 AM
I'll take any old unattended servant room. If they're all taken, I'd like a groundskeeper's shack on the property. And since we know the game's set in Japan, I'll name my butler Daigo. I added a pic and description to my character sheet on page 1.

I'll allow you a small groundskeeper's residence if you prefer not to take one of the bedrooms at the top of the map.

I'll edit the map again today to reflect these choices, and hopefully I will be able to do a bit more work on Sapporo and mansion information today!

ShadowFox89

Looks like my maid will have to shack up with someone else xD
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kylie

Quote from: Blythe on November 27, 2013, 03:44:59 AM

That should be all good.  (Although I don't think there is a Yumi sheet in here yet, at least?  Curious what's in there.  But most likely fine, I think.)  I'm not really picky about the location. 

Blythe

Quote from: kylie on November 27, 2013, 03:15:31 PM
         That should be all good.  (Although I don't think there is a Yumi sheet in here yet, at least?  Curious what's in there.  But most likely fine, I think.)  I'm not really picky about the location.

I haven't seen a sheet for Yumi yet--or if I have I've derped and forgotten (and need to do some hunting through this thread). But awesome about the room sharing. If Persephone doesn't have a preference for location either, would either of you mind just being assigned a room?

Quote from: kylie on November 27, 2013, 03:15:31 PM

I think the options to share are with Catherine (played by catherinehellfie), with Hanako (played by Yugishogun), with Shizuka (played by Mysterica), or with Sayoko (<--a light sleeper, played by Faeli)! Let me know if you have a preference about whom you with to share a room with, and if the other player is amendable, I'll make a note/edit the map some time today.

ShadowFox89

I'm gonna hand roll things, before the tabletop game tonight (where I am kicking ass with my ranger in our 1e ADnD game). But my character would be fine.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

persephone325

I haven't done my sheet yet. I just know the name of my character. Haha. So don't worry. You didn't miss it. :D

I like the bedroom at the very top right. But if it's already taken, I don't mind being put somewhere else.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

kylie

Quote from: persephone325 on November 27, 2013, 02:16:10 AM
If Kylie is going to be part of this, I wouldn't mind sharing a room with xir character. ^^
And you have been dealing with too many lieges.  Laughs.  Pronouns!  Omg.  Not that it's a bad thing, but so funny...  I totally get lost trying to remember so many people asking for different pronouns.  And then I forget after asking even with regular names, so it just snowballs and I have to throw up my hands.  (Yes there are actually threads listing some for people, but I can't honestly bear to open a thread every time to remind myself of what six people all put for a pronoun, if I don't absolutely have to.)  So I would figure, yeah the "x" was as good a guess as any if you really must guess.  And it looked kinda cool -- hee.  I'd probably do the same thing. 

Anyway, feminine is nice.  Or more for specifically OOC talk, I tend to dump a lot of me into my characters and a little vice-versa while I'm thinking about a story.  So just half mixing "me" with my characters is actually cool with me.  In other words, you can pronoun me as whatever I'm playing.   

persephone325

Quote from: kylie on November 27, 2013, 03:28:32 PM
          And you have been dealing with too many lieges.  Laughs.  Pronouns!  Omg.  Not that it's a bad thing, but so funny...  I totally get lost trying to remember so many people asking for different pronouns.  And then I forget after asking even with regular names, so it just snowballs and I have to throw up my hands.  So I would figure, yeah the "x" was as good a guess as any if you really must guess.  And it looked kinda cool -- hee.  I'd probably do the same thing. 

Anyway, feminine is nice.  Or more for specifically OOC talk, I tend to dump a lot of me into my characters and a little vice-versa while I'm thinking about a story.  So just half mixing "me" with my characters is actually cool with me.  In other words, you can pronoun me as whatever I'm playing.   

Haha. ^^ Well alright then! I just didn't want to offend you, so I thought it would be better safe than sorry! :-)
I don't know.

Jr

Quote from: Blythe on November 27, 2013, 01:05:38 PMI'll allow you a small groundskeeper's residence if you prefer not to take one of the bedrooms at the top of the map.
I can have a proper bedroom!? Well, hot damn, I'll take the one closest to the mistress' quarters.

kylie

Btw, having a horrid time (as usual?) coming up with an image that just fits.  I like imagery, but I don't know many anime sites so googling wildly.  I may just have to toss the color scheme and pick something random that works.  Or if it won't drive too many people bonkers, I might even go with a cosplay or just a live photo for inspiration.

persephone325

I don't know.

Blythe

Quote from: kylie on November 27, 2013, 03:46:38 PM
       Btw, having a horrid time (as usual?) coming up with an image that just fits.  I like imagery, but I don't know many anime sites so googling wildly.  I may just have to toss the color scheme and pick something random that works.  Or if it won't drive too many people bonkers, I might even go with a cosplay or just a live photo for inspiration.

If a live photo or cosplay works as well and suits your character idea/image better, I have no problems with individuals using images like that.  :-)

Quote from: persephone325 on November 27, 2013, 03:49:01 PM
Someone posted this link, and it might be helpful.

http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/

Ooh, this does look helpful.

ShadowFox89

Got my rolls done, I'll post up tonight after the game. Or tonight if it gets cancelled.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kylie

Jr

I find vndb to be a decent source for character pics, as well. It's where I got mine.

persephone325

Your name is Yumi. You are 18 years old. You have sky eyes and black hair, and wear a blue maid uniform. You are childlike and sexy; others describe you as curvy, sweet and cute.

In the past, you attempted suicide many times.
Rather than a Western-style maid uniform, you wear a Japanese-style uniform featuring a kimono and an apron.
You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master.
You are actually a mermaid, with an affinity for water and ears that sometimes appear to be fins.
Within certain limits, you have the ability to predict the future using one of the countless methods of divination.
You have a small animal companion that sits on your shoulder or rests in your hands.

When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion.
You became a maid in order to prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day.
In combat, you wield a scythe worthy of the grim reaper.

Athletics: 1
Affection: 3
Skill: 2
Cunning: 3
Luck: 3
Will: 1
Favor: 6
Spirit: 10

Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Foreboding. You can tell when something dangerous is coming.
I don't know.

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Mysterica

Alrighty.  Class let out WAY early tonight (Yay) so I can get going with that character re-roll I promised, and btw, you are welcome.  I had hoped that that website would help out a bit.  ^^

Anyways on to business.

Name: Shizuka

Athletics: (4+3)/3=2
Affection: [(5+1)/3]-1=1
Skill: [(5+6)/3]+1=4
Cunning: [(5+2)/3]+1=3
Luck: [(5+6)/3]=3
Will: [(6+2)/3]-1=1

Types
4 Cool
2 Sexy

Colors
Uniform: Black
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Blue

Special Qualities 2+(d6/2)
2+(4/2)=4
34 Vampire
55-6 Dark Past-Runaway
51-1 Perversion-Nymphomaniac
61-1 Secret Job-Assassin

Maid Roots: Admirer of Maids
Stress Explosion: Mischief
Maid Weapon: 34 Chinese broadsword
Maid Power (Skill): 5 Instant cleaning

Favor: 2
Spirit: 10

Yukina

I already named my character Hanako though, Mysterica. Otherwise, great character. :)

Mysterica

Blarg!  Put the wrong name.  my bad.  That's what I get for trying to just remember it off the top of my head.  Fixed.