Falling Leaf Academy

Started by MzHyde, November 12, 2013, 01:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzHyde

Melisa, don't worry to much about the stats. It's not that big of a deal. I'll handle what I think is fair and balanced when it actually comes time to compete.

MelisaArtemis

I'll leave it on your hand then. Lemme try to get another person here then :)

BlackLightning

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Ryuuga Kashiba
Height: 6" 1
Weight: 165 lb
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black

Combat Aptitude: (Your character's ability in each style so far, from S [highest] to A, B, C, or D [lowest])
-Kenjutsu: S
-Taijutsu: C
-Genjutsu: D
-Ninjutsu: A
-Fuinjutsu: D
Class Aptitude: (Your character's aptitude in each class so far, from S [highest] to A, B, C, or D [lowest])
-Stealth: A
-Survival: S
-Chakra: B

Appearance: Ryuuga usually seen wearing all black and white attire which includes coat, shirt, trousers, a pair of finger-less gloves and leather shoes. Sometimes he also wears a face mask of similar color especially during mission but rarely seen doing so outside of it.  He possess a long sword named "Ryuu no Kiba" which he usually keep strapped on the his left side to allow him easier drawing using his right hand. His left hand is prosthetic which he can move with limited capability. He also has a scar on his right cheek and a long one that span from his right shoulder to just above his tail bone on his back which he made zero attempt to hide. In fact, he seem proud of them.

Background: Ryuuga's first memory was at 8 years old waking up in a hospital room with absolutely no previous memory of his own. The doctor who treated him told the boy that he was found collapsed on the street and was taken to the hospital by a samaritan man. He ended up in orphanage for a few years until he was accidentally involved in an assassination attempt where he lost his left arm from the shoulder down. Fortunately, the person he "Saved" was a man with powerful connection who immediately took responsibility for him. With surgery, he was given prosthetic arm in place of his lost arm.

The man later on adopted him both out of responsibility and compassion and grants Ryuuga his name. The man revealed that he was a retired warrior but has no legitimate successor to his name. The man taught Ryuuga his sword-style as his successor and grant him his prized sword as proof of succession before enrolling him into the academy. Due to his limited prosthetic arm use, Ryuu is not very good with conventional ninjutsu but he makes up for it by using his chakra in another way such as infusing his weapon and physique with it to enhance his physical ability and deal more powerful attacks.

Personality: Ryuuga is a man of few words but let his action do the talking for him. He may seem cold and untrusting at first but those who knows him will say that he is a loyal friend to a fault if not incredibly strict about his standard. He is also extremely hard working who made the impression that the word "Training" might as well be made for him.

Notes: - Ryuuga's prosthetic arm had undergone several improvement since it first become part of him. Although stiff and not very mobile, he can still use it as temporary makeshift shield.
- His sword-style concentrates on high speed slashes and movement. His foster father being the grand master of this style was said to be able to slash his sword so fast that it breaks the sound barrier. Ryuuga however, is still unable to reach that height of mastery... yet.

MzHyde

Going to have to say no on the mechanical arm here. Too high-tech.

BlackLightning

Prosthetic is ok though, right? Ok, I'll fix it.

MzHyde

That's fine, but keep the tech simple.

KnightNelson20

Such a lack of ninjutsu focused characters. Fights will be intense. But Im sure MzHyde will handle judging quite well. I just want to say before the fights happen because i know how easy it is to do in action role plays. But please be careful not to god mod. We may (some to most) highly skilled in our respective fields but we are training, we get hurt, we suffer from injuries, and we lose at times.

I am going to make a skill list of frequently used techniques and details on them in a moment. Id put it on the cs page but im not sure if MzHyde would want me to. But I only want everyone to have a feel of what Ryujin's battle style consist of so that our fights can flow a little better. Yes in IC your character may be unaware but it helps to have insight into a move before seeing it applied in battle. I think it helps you visualize the battle better and makes for a stronger response. (personal opinions no one has to follow my lead or anything)

MzHyde

Yes, please take this kinda stuff to the OOC topic.

BlackLightning

Fixed my character. If MzHyde can give it a quick look through and tell me if there are still more things I should change, do tell.

Kaisude

Name: Daichi Kagetori
Height: 6'2
Weight:
124lbs
Eyes: Silverish
Hair: White

Combat Aptitude: -Kenjutsu D
-Taijutsu B
-Genjutsu C
-Ninjutsu A
-Fuinjutsu D
Class Aptitude:
-Stealth: B
-Survival: A
-Chakra: S

Appearance: Daichi normally has his hair tied back in a ponytail. He modified his kimono top to be a single garment and separate from the bottom half. He normally has a blank expression to hide his feelings.

Personality: Daichi was once a kind and caring boy, but after the loss of his sister he became inclosed with his feelings. With much hate inside he keeps everything bottled up and rarely shares his thoughts or true feelings. He has a lack of care for most things and will sieze the opportunity to further himself should the oppurtunity present itself. The only time he speaks is when he finds something unintelligent or if there is something wrong with the situation. Daichi has a thing for older women or maturity in a woman. He has one vice and that is pocky no one is to come between him and his pocky

Background: Daichi was born the future of the Kagetori clan and it's history of prodigies. But Daichi was more than his father Jinetaro had expected when at twelve he could use three of the affinities of magic mastering fire ,water and wind. But his youth still hindered his capabilities. Using the affinity's separately he was fine but the combining was the tragic and destructive. While training he tried combining his fire magic with wind magic. The spell exploded and it raged out of control setting ablaze to their homes. Chaos erupted as water mages did their best to cease the destruction. After burning down several buildings and taking many lives Daichi was exiled from his clan deemed a failure and a threat to their lively hood.

After his exile had gripped him Daichi was a fallen soul and only did the best for him. Hearing about the Falling Leaf academy he sat his travels there and with what he was taught was able to advance with some ease. He still had much to learn. Meeting Ryujin was his first encounter with another who he had something in common with. Pocky, and after seeing some fellow ninja destroy his entire box Daichi kept the sure to be dead ninja alive by giving Ryujin another box of pocky. Since then they have had an underlying pocky connection. Daichi hoped with training he could increase his bodies affinity for magic.

Notes:

MzHyde

Nevermind then.