Looking for a few RP's {Male looking for Female}

Started by London, November 11, 2013, 10:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

London

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find a few RP's so I thought I would add some pictures to the ideas. All of the plot ideas can be expanded to fit anyone's desires.

PLOTS and PICTURES
Little did they know when they met that fateful day that their lives would become intertwined. It's the story of what happens when two superheros are forced to fight as a team...
X-23
Darkhawk

Her plan to join the United States Gymnastics team was nearly dashed when her coach is injured in a car accident. Just as she is about to give up on her dreams she finds a new coach that is very demanding of her time and body.
Olympic Hopeful

It was supposed to like any other LARP. Just a bunch of friends spending the weekend running around the woods and playing with padded swords. But when they woke up in the middle of the forest only to find that all of their friends had vanished... Will they find their way home?
LARP Ranger
Female Character

Did she really know who she was sending the picture to... Did she know that the guy she had been flirting with for the last month lived just down the hall. They had always been close but imagine their surprise when they realized they had been flirting with their own sibling.
Sister

None of the popular kids in her grade understood why she hung out with the group of nerds. She had grown up with them and loved her small group of guys. Playing video games and table top RPG's was her idea of a fun weekend. But having grown up into a sexy woman, will she give in to the growing feels she has for her guys or choose just one...
Gamer Girl