News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A New Wife [[Seeking Female Roles]]

Started by sansa, November 10, 2013, 09:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

That's right, he's married ladies. And not only does he have one wife, oh no- he has three wives. And he's looking for a fourth.

Welcome to-
my boyfriend practices Polygamy.

What I'm looking for:
A man to play the husband/boyfriend.
Wife 1
Wife 2
& Wife 3

I will be playing the girlfriend/potential wife 4. If not enough girls are wanting to play, then it will be 2 wives then I will be playing potential wife #3

Kinks?
I'm not looking for any particular kinks. It'd be nice to find a versatile husband character who maybe likes his different wives for a different number of reasons and to meet different sexual needs he has that another wife can not meet.

I don't want this to be all sorts of sexual content overload. I want this to really develop into a fun story about a more or less normal family. I'm searching for the age range to be mid twenties to late thirties. So if there are kids to add into the equation, that's fine.

Also- this story is not just about the potential next wife. HECK NO- I could just do a 1x1 if I wanted that. I want to explore the situation of the current wives and how they feel about bringing on another sister wife. Are they jealous? Are they happy? etc.
Also, I want the husband to have his own reason to have another wife and we can discuss if my character and his character have been dating long, how they met, how does she find out (I don't want her to find out on her own terms, I want him to tell her- but is he telling her because he wants to pop the question, or is he telling her so she can step away now before she feels committed to being with him.) We will discuss it all as soon as we find some players!

:)
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

HeavenAbove

sansa

Quote from: HeavenAbove on November 10, 2013, 10:03:19 PM
Interesting concept :)

Oh thanks! It's a rough idea that I just needed to throw out and really hope to find some dedicated friends to play with a really explore what some people truly carry out as a lifestyle :)
Of course- sex will be an element to add haha. And it'll be fun to find the guy lucky to have multiple woman in his bed

**Oh and update: The girlfriend/potential next wife and him won't sleep together unless/until married. :)
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

HeavenAbove

Quote from: sansa on November 10, 2013, 10:07:28 PM
Oh thanks! It's a rough idea that I just needed to throw out and really hope to find some dedicated friends to play with a really explore what some people truly carry out as a lifestyle :)
Of course- sex will be an element to add haha. And it'll be fun to find the guy lucky to have multiple woman in his bed

**Oh and update: The girlfriend/potential next wife and him won't sleep together unless/until married. :)

Well color me interested. I think it could be fun.

sansa

Quote from: HeavenAbove on November 10, 2013, 10:10:35 PM
Well color me interested. I think it could be fun.

Lovely :) Glad to hear it!<3
O/O

sansa

I'm currently watching sister wives which is really sparking the flame of wanting to RP this idea.
I'd like to press real quick that I am not looking for some crazy sexual roleplay of multiple women with one man. Now if it happens that within this RP that the man wants two wives at one time, then thats fine. I'd like to press though that I want a very real roleplay of this very...unique lifestyle.

Searching:
Husband
Wife #1
Wife #2
Wife #3 (optional- depending on interest)

And I'll be open to more wives or potential wives (women he is courting) should their be interest.

Thanks
O/O

Winter King

Hm. Sounds intriguing, though I'm unsure whether you need another male volunteer - given that I can't really write women (in my opinion). But if you do, color me interested! :O
Current Status: Busy-ish, but back. I'll try to check in more often nowadays.

Check out my world!

catherinehellfire

I would be fine with being a wife so color me interested (or dark red either one)
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

sansa

Thank yall both! Well when i get home, im gonna create a CS Sheet and we should all fill one out and hopefully fine 1 more female or 2 more :) thanks!
O/O

Winter King

Check out my world!

sansa

Character Sheet for players:

[float=left][img height=350] (Pic Link Here) [/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Played By:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Role:[/b] (Wife #, girlfriend/potential wife, husband)

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] (if important? background info?)

[b]On's:[/b]

[b]Off's:[/b]
O/O

sansa

Name: Alice Rudd
Played By: sansa
Occupation: Currently in retail by day, coffee shop barista at night.
Role: Girlfriend-Potential Next Wife

Personality: Humble, loves animals, hard worker, shy, enjoys good company, and good laughs
History: Currently she's working hard to pay for her school loans. Nothing grave on her history. She's had a few bad relationships because she couldn't commit due to to time with school. But now she has graduated and does not want to be unmarried before by 30. She aspires to have kids by 28 at least. But it's all about finding the right man. She isn't too sexually familiar with her own sexual needs- meaning she doesn't know anything but the norm/vanilla. Now whether or not she is a virgin or not will depend on the route we take the RP (if it's a religious route-being the reason polygamy is the lifestyle then she will be a virgin and possibly consider to convert or something, we will figure it all out as we discuss)

On's: cuddles, choking, 3-somes, dominate men, dominate women, oral sex, anal sometimes, rough sex, and..that's all I can think to list at the moment.

Off's: water sports, any sort of body waste, body modification, and that's all I can think of at the moment.
O/O

Winter King

With regards to why the polygamy is the lifestyle, I'm inclined to not do religion. Just my personal opinion, mind, and I'll bow to the will of the group.

Check out my world!

sansa

Quote from: Winter King on November 18, 2013, 08:20:06 PM
With regards to why the polygamy is the lifestyle, I'm inclined to not do religion. Just my personal opinion, mind, and I'll bow to the will of the group.

No problem. So tell me then, why is your character interested in Polygamy if not for religion so we can build the story in a different way?
O/O

HeavenAbove

sansa

Quote from: HeavenAbove on November 19, 2013, 03:43:00 AM
If WK want's the spot then I can bow out, no big deal.

I'd like everyone to have an open chance. Everyone has a chance really.
O/O

Le Immortelle

This is a beautiful concept! I would like to offer myself for the role of husband if it is still up for grabs. :)

Winter King

Actually, go ahead - I can no longer be sure that I'll be able to do well in this.

Check out my world!

Esmeralgirl

well I'm new on this site, and I was wondering if there's a spot left for a wife/girlfriend for me to grab it.

sansa

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on November 20, 2013, 12:50:20 AM
well I'm new on this site, and I was wondering if there's a spot left for a wife/girlfriend for me to grab it.

Welcome (: there is. Please fill out a CS for a wife.

Sorry to hear that winter King! I hope we can try to game another time together :)
O/O

Esmeralgirl

Quote from: sansa on November 20, 2013, 02:44:02 PM
Welcome (: there is. Please fill out a CS for a wife.

Sorry to hear that winter King! I hope we can try to game another time together :)

I'll fill out the sheet as soon as possible. :) looking forward to it.

sansa

O/O

Blinkin

Would anyone object to a male playing a female as one of the wives? It sounds interesting as a concept and a challenge to play.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Miroque

I was thiking what if the 1st wife was also the youngest... like an childbride from arraged marriage, and then, made to watch how his "dream" man, goes on and takes more wifes.. more womanly wifes.. *thinks*

sansa

Quote from: Miroque on December 04, 2013, 05:11:35 PM
I was thiking what if the 1st wife was also the youngest... like an childbride from arraged marriage, and then, made to watch how his "dream" man, goes on and takes more wifes.. more womanly wifes.. *thinks*

In not sure if it will work since the roleplay takes place more or less in America but I'll leave it up to the husband.

Quote from: Blinkin on December 04, 2013, 11:33:54 AM
Would anyone object to a male playing a female as one of the wives? It sounds interesting as a concept and a challenge to play.

I have no objections (:
O/O