The Deadly Game Of Innocence [MUL]/[UN]

Started by Latronia Twilight, July 30, 2008, 12:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latronia Twilight

OK I'm new at this so bare with me. *laughs* I'm a mostly go with the flow type of person. I like continuous RP’s so I hope this one shall be one.

the most of the plot I shall tell you is basically that of a guy finding a girl that he finds out his not really…human in a way. He has to teach her a few things like how to protect herself because of the fact that her naivety and innocence gets her into a bit of trouble now and then at first she is only able to say one word (thinking about Elfen Lied and Chobits) but soon learns other things because of the devotion of this man.

Obstacles arise when she begins to actually go out and others wish to take her away.  Because of the way she is she doesn’t’ want to hurt anyone and place them all, but the protective male knows what they really want from her and he is not willing to give that up.  As time goes on she meets a few friend and they experiment a bit.  Nothing really goes to far because she has it within her mind and heart to save that type of experience fully for the one who saved her. (Wow am I thinking towards pets and masters or what?)

The streets full of perverts and rapists, some wish to have her as their own, others wish to sell her for profit of their own gain. One day she wished to see how it felt so by asking a couple of friends (or friend) for help. She had it in her self, her being that doing this she would be fine, the one that wanted to do more with her, went over board. She was able to live a life meeting friends she started to fall for one guy, the one that was helping her to understand what a slave was, wanted her for himself. Protective as he was, he was willing and able to do anything to keep it to himself.

It’s not that great as of now...i will be editing it and stuff so if you want to help with this idea I would be honored. *looks back at you and sighs* I’m kind of bad at this. *laughs*

((Specail Thanks To Shadow Kiss. She Helped Me Find Something Here That I Wanted But Could Not Really See))
You Live To Love, You Love TO Live, But Tell Me My Friend Do You Know What Love Is...Love Is To Live, Then TO Die Alone....

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...I Enjoy Every Minute Of It

Heaven Doesn't Want Me...The Devil's Afraid I'll Take Over...So Where The Hell Am I Suppose To Go?!?!?!?!?

Insanity Is Genetic..We Inherit It From Our Children
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18712.0

Latronia Twilight

Oh yeah, you can contact me by PM or just commenting here.

ARIGATO
You Live To Love, You Love TO Live, But Tell Me My Friend Do You Know What Love Is...Love Is To Live, Then TO Die Alone....

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...I Enjoy Every Minute Of It

Heaven Doesn't Want Me...The Devil's Afraid I'll Take Over...So Where The Hell Am I Suppose To Go?!?!?!?!?

Insanity Is Genetic..We Inherit It From Our Children
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18712.0