Female Assassin Wanted

Started by general9991824, July 29, 2008, 10:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

general9991824

Setup:
The near future where large mega-corporations exist outside the law and high technology including robotics and genetic engineering are somewhat commonplace.  My character, Mike, will play a skillful computer engineer that works for a smaller but quickly rising technology company.  A rival corporation, Allied Industries, realizes that Mike's work will easily surpass their own and has decided to eliminate him. 

Allied sends an assassin android to terminate Mike in his apartment.  A small battle ensues but Mike manages to hack into the assassin's systems and take control of her body.  He then slowly reprograms her to serve as his bodyguard. 

I am looking for a woman who would want to play the android assassin.  If you have any questions or suggestions for where to grow the plot feel free to shoot me an IM. 

Tom

I'm willing to play this android if you're at all interested in a male player handling a female character.

RedEve

I might be interested in this roleplay, although I'd like to get something more of an idea of what you have in mind for her.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.