You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 10:14:14 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The humiliation of Super-Girl [NC or EX] (looking for M or F villain)  (Read 529 times)

Offline AurelieCatenaTopic starter

The humiliation of Super-Girl
[NC or EX, bondage, humiliation]

I would like to play a NC or EX game where I have the role of Super-Girl who gets totally degraded in public by some villain (male or female). The villain should not have any super-power but s/he can have as many minion as s/he wants. Also, s/he has an unlimited access to Cryptonite and the tools and knowledge to work it into whatever torture/bondage device s/he can imagine.

Please check my Ons & Offs. I'm not looking for rape here, but rather for extreme humiliation and bondage (rape is only one piece of it). Why the villain wants to humiliate Super-Girl publically is for you to find out, and we can discuss it beforehand.

Please note that I am not a fan of Super-Girl. The only info I have comes from the old movies. I am not interested in reproducing every details of the character. I am actually interested to play a very strong woman who gets overpowered by ruse and humiliated. I could have invented my own super-woman but that would just have been a copy-cat of Super-Girl, so…

Below is how I envision Super-Girl's powers and how they are affected by Cryptonite. I am totally open to discuss the plot with my partner before we start, so do not hesitate to contact me, either here or on PM, but please check my Ons & Offs first.

Super-Girl's Powers:
* Flying at mach 2
* Strength: Carry a truck, punch through a brick wall
* Skin: Resistant to anti-aircraft shells
* Audition: can hear a conversation up to 2 km
* Eyes: Steel-burning Lasers active up to 3 m
* Breath: Can hold her breath for 6 hours
* Healing: Regenerate an organ or bone in 12 hours, heal an open wound in one hour
* Resistant to drugs and poisons

Cryponite properties:
* Same properties as steel to a normal human being (resistance, weight, perforation power)
* It can be wrought much like steel with common tools
* Weakens the muscles near it, bringing them to human strength
* Resistant to laser eyes
* Disagreeable to the touch, slightly burning/scratchy sensation, like nettles.
* Large quantities make SG feel nauseous
* Make her feel sick when ingested
* Placed close to her eyes, it prevents her from using her laser eyes
* Placed close to her ears, it stops her super-hearing
* Placed close to her respiration tract, it blocks her super-breathing
* Placed next to a wound it slows its healing to normal
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 03:39:45 AM by AurelieCatena »