You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:28:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: AHS: Coven / Brother Brandon's School for Exceptional Young Men{MxMxMore Rp}  (Read 6228 times)

Offline Stygia

• || Cerevan's Ma'am || *Vindictive Bitch* Patron Saint of Questionable Life Choices
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: “There are horrors beyond life's edge that we do not suspect, and once in a while man's evil prying calls them just within our range.”
  • Cosmos is the opposite of Chaos
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: AHS: Coven / Brother Brandon's School for Exceptional Young Men{MxMxMore Rp}
« Reply #175 on: November 18, 2013, 12:41:03 AM »
YOU'RE PUTTING THE VIRGIN IN WITH THE SERIAL RAPIST?!

T_T

Offline Faustus

• Soul Seller || Stygia's Nostradamus || Deposed King || His Rosalind
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • “I am not omniscient, but I know a lot.” - M.
  • View My Rolls
Re: AHS: Coven / Brother Brandon's School for Exceptional Young Men{MxMxMore Rp}
« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2013, 12:41:32 AM »
Oh, man, good luck to you, Aiden. The virgin with the serial rapist as their roommate. ;)

And as for my little Tracey. . . Well, he and Matthew might butt heads (he will, inevitably, call him stupid or something, I just know it. .). Brennen he might find to be more cordial.

I also think its pretty funny that the telepath who isn't exactly 110% comfortable with being around people has two roommates to share with. He's going to have headaches all the time.

Offline Orange Marmalade

« Reply #177 on: November 18, 2013, 12:50:30 AM »
Rapist should be careful ;) Some people are protective of the students.

Offline TeacupTwinkTopic starter

« Reply #178 on: November 18, 2013, 12:59:50 AM »
LOL I love you Stygia, I thought it was nice to give you that room with him.  If you don't want noncon play, I'm sure someone will be willing to switch. I'm willing to change it and take requests but no one asked or told me who they'd like to buddy up with. I buddied up with Alex, no one else did. :[

Plus I thought a mix of personalities would be good. I thought this would be an interesting and good mix. After all, Tracey would be too comfortable in a room with Aiden for example.

« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2013, 01:00:56 AM »
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=190294.0

^ Also here is the rp so far. Sorry if it's a sucky starter.  - PM me if you want to switch your roomies out.

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #180 on: November 18, 2013, 01:17:21 AM »
WOOTWOOT now where to start of my boy's....hmmm.....hehe

If anyone wants a scene with one of my boys let me know.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 02:25:26 AM by CurvyKitten »

Offline boyblue23

« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2013, 10:58:14 AM »
AHHHHHH!!! IT'S STARTING!!!!

Offline Stygia

• || Cerevan's Ma'am || *Vindictive Bitch* Patron Saint of Questionable Life Choices
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: “There are horrors beyond life's edge that we do not suspect, and once in a while man's evil prying calls them just within our range.”
  • Cosmos is the opposite of Chaos
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2013, 11:06:03 AM »
It's fine, teacup. If Aidan has any problems with him, he may run to one of the more protective teachers and request a room change. Or he'll grow a barrier of thorns between their sides of the room xD

« Reply #183 on: November 18, 2013, 03:21:58 PM »
It's fine, teacup. If Aidan has any problems with him, he may run to one of the more protective teachers and request a room change. Or he'll grow a barrier of thorns between their sides of the room xD

Lol plus he may not rape his room mate. That might be too easy for him.

Offline YaoiRolePlay

« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2013, 06:38:48 PM »
Bwhahaha. Shy little red headed virgin gets put in the same room with the creepy power hungry serial rapist.

This can only end well. ;)

« Reply #185 on: November 18, 2013, 06:40:34 PM »
... Ask him if it makes him thorny.  ::)

Offline YaoiRolePlay

« Reply #186 on: November 18, 2013, 06:42:37 PM »
I don't know if he'd rape his roommate, that'd be too obvious and easy to trace. Although there's always the intimidating him into silence while abusing him every night route.... >:)

Offline GhettoMagick

« Reply #187 on: November 18, 2013, 06:56:48 PM »
Sorry my internet is being wonky right now but I'm still interested in making a laveau character

« Reply #188 on: November 18, 2013, 08:00:42 PM »
Sorry my internet is being wonky right now but I'm still interested in making a laveau character

Can't wait to have you then. :] Send the character to me when you can.

Offline boyblue23

« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2013, 12:04:13 PM »
Teacup you might want to link the roleplay at the beginning too, so everyone knows it's started :)

« Reply #190 on: November 20, 2013, 01:28:00 PM »
Role play added to the front in the directory then. :]

« Reply #191 on: November 26, 2013, 12:53:30 AM »
Still recruiting staff and enemies from the other school

Offline boyblue23

« Reply #192 on: November 26, 2013, 12:17:07 PM »
I've been thinking about making a character from the other school, I'll start working on something

« Reply #193 on: November 26, 2013, 02:24:18 PM »
The enemy school has a name now! Thanks to Blue picking something not generic like I did. xD

I am back, officially --- I know I've said this before. However I don't know if I think this rp is actually able to be saved. I think I let it die, but also the lost of TNT has really made it for me a bit lack luster. I don't feel we have enough staff - but I also feel like I've let you all down a lot as far as this one goes. While Secrets can STILL go on I believe as Secrets is much more sexual, I don't know about this one.

Do you guys think I can save the coven if I re-recruit and hunt for some more staff and maybe some students if we've lost any?

Offline boyblue23

« Reply #195 on: February 05, 2014, 02:21:41 PM »
Shoot, been gone too long, is this still happening?

Offline Faustus

• Soul Seller || Stygia's Nostradamus || Deposed King || His Rosalind
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • “I am not omniscient, but I know a lot.” - M.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #196 on: February 05, 2014, 09:17:42 PM »
Nope, very dead.