You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:47:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: AHS: Coven / Brother Brandon's School for Exceptional Young Men{MxMxMore Rp}  (Read 6222 times)

Offline Orange Marmalade

Re: AHS: Coven / Brother Brandon's School for Exceptional Young Men{MxMxMore Rp}
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2013, 10:32:30 PM »
Yeah, Orange, I'm totally thinking Reid and Lucian need to have something worked out. At least we need to approach how they've been working alongside one another at this school, considering their clashing personalities. :D

Oh that sounds interesting :D Reid's really a nice guy on the surface, not many people see the sadistic side ;)

Offline Twisted iN Tux

Re: AHS: Coven / Brother Brandon's School for Exceptional Young Men{MxMxMore Rp}
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2013, 10:34:57 PM »
I would also like to plot a bit, since the butler has been there since his pre-teens.

Offline Faustus

• Soul Seller || Stygia's Nostradamus || Deposed King || His Rosalind
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • “I am not omniscient, but I know a lot.” - M.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2013, 10:36:55 PM »
I was actually getting ready to make an addendum that I should probably plot Lucian with all of the Staff, considering they have all worked together now for some time. So, Teacup, Orange and Twisted iN Tux, totally expect to either hear from me or feel free to PM me first!

Offline boyblue23

« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2013, 12:15:22 AM »
I think my character is the youngest... so far. Is it safe to assume he's a new student? Just meeting everyone?

Offline TeacupTwinkTopic starter

« Reply #154 on: November 16, 2013, 12:23:56 AM »
Yes, I'd assume so unless you want someone to know him BEFORE he attended? In which case I'd probably message who ever you wish for him to befriend or become enemies with.  :-)

Offline boyblue23

« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2013, 12:28:32 AM »
I think I'll go in blind. It should be fun meet and greeting and getting to learn everything for the first time.

Offline Faustus

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #156 on: November 16, 2013, 12:40:20 AM »
Also. . . The roomate board on the first page. When might that be getting updated? Are the boys being assigned to certain locations or do players PM you with where they would prefer to be located?

« Reply #157 on: November 16, 2013, 12:54:42 AM »
I'd prefer to be pm'd but if I don't get a pm I'll just put them about randomly.

Offline Stygia

• || Cerevan's Ma'am || *Vindictive Bitch* Patron Saint of Questionable Life Choices
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: “There are horrors beyond life's edge that we do not suspect, and once in a while man's evil prying calls them just within our range.”
  • Cosmos is the opposite of Chaos
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2013, 01:09:03 AM »
...do I request a roommate for Aidan, or do I leave it to Teacup's mad GM machinations and hope for the best?

Decisions, decisions.

« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2013, 01:12:05 AM »
You act like I'm a mad scientist who is trying to hook you up with a Frankenstein room mate.  ::) ::)

Offline Stygia

• || Cerevan's Ma'am || *Vindictive Bitch* Patron Saint of Questionable Life Choices
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: “There are horrors beyond life's edge that we do not suspect, and once in a while man's evil prying calls them just within our range.”
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #160 on: November 16, 2013, 01:13:06 AM »
....how do I know you aren't?

;D

Offline Faustus

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #161 on: November 16, 2013, 01:14:13 AM »
I, personally, think I'll be leaving it up to our dear Teacup to decide where Tracey best belongs. ;) I trust Teacup. To an extent.

« Reply #162 on: November 16, 2013, 01:19:43 AM »
Since I want to mix and match personalities, it'll be fun.  ::)

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2013, 01:31:11 AM »
I leave you all alone for just a little while and shenanigans break lose...whatever will I do with you all?

Offline Stygia

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2013, 01:32:52 AM »
I leave you all alone for just a little while and shenanigans break lose...whatever will I do with you all?

... *looks around*

*thinks*

Uh...enjoy the shenanigans?

Wait, was that a trick question?

Offline Orange Marmalade

« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2013, 01:35:19 AM »

Shh Pooter, don't worry. We got this under control.

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2013, 01:38:10 AM »
... *looks around*

*thinks*

Uh...enjoy the shenanigans?

Wait, was that a trick question?

I never said I wouldn't enjoy it...hmm a guess a better question is where to start?

Shh Pooter, don't worry. We got this under control.

Who is this Pooter you speak off, ignore the crazy one he thinks up such silly things. :P And under control...hmmm we shall see about that.

Offline Orange Marmalade

« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2013, 06:03:01 PM »
So when are we kicking this thing off?! :D

Offline Stygia

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2013, 06:04:48 PM »
I believe yesterday (could be wrong) Teacup said something about kicking this off in two or three days.

I'm excited for it to start!

« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2013, 09:31:45 PM »
I think I lied without meaning to. I had a previous engagement but I'll probably be starting it tonight once I get all my other posts in.

Offline Stygia

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2013, 10:41:13 PM »
Sweeeeeet.

I think Aidan is the first bottom character I've made since joining E. xD

« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2013, 11:13:48 PM »
I'm just updating Eli, I kind of have to change his history to fit without Andel while still having the fitting impact of what I've planned with CurvyKitten.

Offline Orange Marmalade

« Reply #172 on: November 18, 2013, 12:17:17 AM »
I'm just updating Eli, I kind of have to change his history to fit without Andel while still having the fitting impact of what I've planned with CurvyKitten.

You can always leave Andel in there just have him be background or 'away' for a while

« Reply #173 on: November 18, 2013, 12:28:43 AM »
Eli has been updated history wise as has the fact that we NOW have an enemy in the rp.

« Reply #174 on: November 18, 2013, 12:35:58 AM »
Room mate board has been updated for students.