You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 10:06:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M seeking F  (Read 179 times)

Online backlash84Topic starter

M seeking F
« on: November 05, 2013, 05:24:09 AM »
I'm going to keep this short and sweet, because its 6:00 am and I haven't slept all night.

I'm looking for a partner to roleplay over Email, PM, or forum. Thats my order of preference, but I'm flexible. :)

I'm craving a deep story with a lot of emotion and character... an expansive world, with a lot of trouble to get into. I like building worlds, making them huge and complex. I need a partner who can reply daily, if not multiple times a day. I'm on a lot, I understand having a personal life and needing days off, I just mean usually having enough time to throw me a post or two throughout the day.

PLEASE READ ONS AND OFFS. :)

I've been itching to either do a fandom, or a medieval fantasy roleplay. The fandoms are at the very top of my list, but I'd still enjoy a medieval fantasy roleplay as well.

Fandoms!

Teen Titans (I enjoy playing opposite Raven)

Burst Angel. (Have a plot that is opposite Jo)

If you like what you see, shoot me a PM. Thats where I'm most likely to see it. Only have space for one roleplay at the moment... so act fast. :)