You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:49:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Mongrels f lf m  (Read 307 times)

Offline wolventearsTopic starter

The Mongrels f lf m
« on: November 04, 2013, 09:16:14 AM »
So I got this idea I had been trying to throw around for a novel but my idea changed and this one still lingers soo, I'd like to play it out and see where it goes.

There are two different kinds of werewolves. Truebloods which are born and not created then there are mongrels which are bitten and turned usually by other mongrels. But a mongrel learned how to control it long ago and since then has had a pack specific to mongrels because truebloods just kill them. Now it is time for an integration because they aren't lead alone by the wolf inside. One pack leader decides to be the first to take them in. Your character is alpha of this small group. My character will be the pack leaders daughter, unable to stop the attraction to the mongrel alpha. And lo and behold when they finally give in, they discover they're mates.

But someone is against the integration. And wants the mongrels dead. So murders begin and the mongrels are blamed.

More can be discussed with my partner. PM me if interested.

Offline wolventearsTopic starter

Re: The Mongrels f lf m
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 04:55:47 PM »
Still looking for a taker.  :-)

Offline Metro Mech

Re: The Mongrels f lf m
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 10:36:40 AM »
I would be happy to do this Rp with you