You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 03:27:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Searching for partners! (M for Any)  (Read 205 times)

Offline SleuthTopic starter

Searching for partners! (M for Any)
« on: November 03, 2013, 01:47:18 AM »
Hello! I've had an itch to write lately and this is going to be my outlet. Im searching for a somewhat casual partner of any gender to write with. I do not demand perfection, but I appreciate an effort. Id say I prefer medium-length posts, to give enough time for character interaction and progression. My writing preferences have lately leaned toward playing a submissive role, and those are the roles that are probably going to keep me interested in a story. Im willing to play a male or female character of a multitude of lore, species, and eras. Below Im going to offer a short list of ideas that I quickly came up with as a starting point. If one catches your eye, great! If not, throw me an idea you have. As a side note: I like the dirty parts of stories quite a bit, so expect lots of that in any story with me. Though dated, my On/Off page is pretty accurate at the moment.

A few turn-ons: Being submissive, being dominated, serving someone, humiliation, degradation, transformation (male-to-female), breeding, coercion, non-consensual, black-mail, lost-bets.

Fall From Grace A person of noble standing (Me) is captured and replaced with a doppelganger (Potentially You). Preferably for this story my character would be a male or female transformed into a female of much lower social standing. We could focus on interactions between our characters or interactions between my character and other low-class citizens.

Just This Once My character offers to accompany your character as a date to a last minute event. I reluctantly agree and get dolled up for the evening (Can be male, trap, or female.) As the night progresses your character becomes more flirty or forward. This can involve non-consensual.

Virtually Real Both of our characters play a popular game in the future. I want to get the one up on you and decide to try a program which is supposed to give me more control over my character. It turns out its a bit more realistic than I imagined and there is difficulty ending the program. Its pretty open-ended from here but my character can be anything and Ill play in certain video-game realms if desired too (Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Pokemon, Mass Effect, etc.)

Caught Red Handed My character is a thief who chose the wrong house. Upon entering your characters property I am either caught in a trap or apprehended by you. In either case I am at your mercy. This story can also develop where I am left in a slave position due to coercion or magic.

I came up with these just now so they are not fully fleshed out (thats where you come in!) If you have anything youd like to comment on, or have an interest in one of my ideas or having me participate in one of your own, send me a private message. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I look forward to writing with some of you.