You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:44:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Tomorrow People  (Read 194 times)

Offline ShadowclawTopic starter

The Tomorrow People
« on: November 01, 2013, 11:23:27 PM »
Sci-fi shows are one of the genres I usually gravitate towards so I really wanted to like this show, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting into it. I'm just not feelin it. I don't feel invested in the characters, or care very much what happens to any of them. They could kill off the main character and I really wouldn't care. I had trouble getting into the simpler beginnings of Smallville, then started loving it later on about halfway through and it killed me when it ended. It's not getting very good reviews, it has a Metacritic score of 50. So I'm wondering if it'll even last long enough for the writing to pick up or for it to just get to a point where I start to click with it. I'm getting up to the point where the show is getting boring and I'm considering deleting it from my DVR schedule.

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/the-tomorrow-people

Has anyone else watched this show? What do you think of it? Why? And do you think the show will last or get cancelled?