Doctor Who 50th Anniversary (Need 11+ players for Doctors+companions) (No sex)

Started by YaoiRolePlay, November 01, 2013, 02:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaoiRolePlay

I'm cross-posting this on both Group Roleplays and Non-Adult because not as many people look at the Non-Adult place.

Alrighty ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Group RP for the Fiftieth Anniversary. It's getting close to that time, the 23rd of November. So to celebrate, I'd like to organize a little role play in honor of said anniversary. I would like to at least get all of the Doctors. No Twelfth Doctor for now, as Capaldi has not established his Doctor yet. We haven't even seen him on screen or his personality or what his outfit will be. If you're going to play a Doctor, have a good understanding of that Doctor's personality. I would like to play either Six or Eight, so if either of those Doctors gets snagged first, I'll play the other one. Companions are optional if the Doctor slots get filled. All DW media is open, you may use any companion from any media you like, not just the tv show. Just give a link to the companion's page.

Be ready to commit! I can't tell you how often people drop out of things, so commit to the story that we create and don't stop posting randomly!

The story is up in the air. I would like to collectively create the story. We could do something about the John Hurt Doctor. Or we could do something that involves the Master throwing them all together. But I will leave that until later, until we see if we can get enough people to play. So do not be shy, come on and join the celebration!