You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 02:08:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dark Knight [Gordon needed]  (Read 437 times)

Offline The Dark RavenTopic starter

Dark Knight [Gordon needed]
« on: July 28, 2008, 04:25:27 PM »
This would be a small group [EX] game.  For the life of me, I cannot get this idea out of my head, so i need to see if anyone is interested.

Characters to be played:
Jim Gordon
Bruce Wayne/Batman - taken (James)
Rachel Dawes - Taken (Lily)
Harvey Dent - Taken (Nick)
The Joker - Taken (MusicNeverDies)
Harley Quinn - Taken (Charlie)

Basically, the idea is that Rachel and Harvey were never detained as in Dark Knight, and were detained elseways.  Rachel's punishment was a one way descent into madness, in the Joker's own little playhouse.  This can be as dark or as comedic as one likes, but there will be a lot of psychological torture involved.

Looking for:

Please PM me with interest and we can discuss. (Note: I am looking for a rough character sketch, plot ideas, and a relative guarantee of activity and RP ability.  I am looking for players that know the series of movies "Batman Begins" and "Dark Knight".  For Bruce, this emphasis is on "dark."  Heck, everything is pretty dark in this world that Ras Al Ghul unleashed from Arkham House...This ain't City of Heroes anymore....)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 03:57:03 PM by daylily »

Re: Interest Check: Dark Knight?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 07:04:51 PM »

Re: Interest Check: Dark Knight?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 04:05:17 PM »