Pleasure is Wonder - Stygia's m/m plotlines

Started by Stygia, October 27, 2013, 02:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stygia

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability.”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Pleasure is Wonder - Stygia's Cravings
Greetings, and welcome to my current story ideas. Firstly, I would very kindly like to establish some ground rules so that we don't waste each other's time.

• Story Types: The stories I offer are M/M. I am also not opposed to M/M/M, A/B/O offerings, or trans characters. This does however mean that I WILL NOT play cishet female characters (I will play against a cis-het female IF it's the right story). I strongly prefer fantasy or modern fantasy stories. If the boys I have listed below don't match up with your needs, but you feel like we share a common theme? Let me know. I'm not opposed to making a new character to suit a different storyline. All my stories are Freeform Style. I do require some form of happy ending, even if a story starts out dark, with possibly some non-con themes. By the end, both of our characters should be happy with each other... (Unless we've discussed other options...)
  • Writing: Please have a decent grasp of the English language. I am willing to overlook some spelling errors, but if it becomes too excessive I find it to be unbearable to read. Absolutely no chatspeak, and no first-person writing. "Me, I, You..." - nuh-uh.
  • Length & Frequency: A willingness and ability to match me for post length is preferred. I typically write ~3 paragraphs; Some leeway will be given regarding the post in question and whether or not one of us requires immediate action from the other character. Avoid one-sentence responses at all costs. Also, I am on nearly every day for some amount of time. Some days I can only be on for an hour, other days I may be available all day. If I'm on, and my muse allows, I will respond to a current game. That said, I'm really starting to enjoy slow games with no pressure to get posts up, so I'd appreciate it if I didn't get heckled to post.
  • Any other questions can be answered by visiting my On's and Offs

Yes please, I want these!

I'm currently interested in writing some admittedly problematic stuff, but this is fictional kinkery, so long as we're respectful of each other and aware that this is not ok IRL.

• ABO verse where Omegas are rare/breeding objects/black market goods.
  • Monsterfucking, sexual slavery, breeding.
  • Oviposition, dub-con, tentacle sex, aliens or plant-monsters.
  • High-fantasy or Sci-Fi settings where sex-change magic is possible, men and trans-girls can get impregnated by beasts, repeated rape/breeding/pregnancy cycles until the breeder's mind is broken and they adore their mates.
  • Cow-girl (or Cow-boy breeding transformation), milking, pregnancy, public use.

Ideas:

"A Caged Bird"

Wren Locke is a slut. They always wear cute little skirts and pretty bejewelled cock cages. They love sex, they love getting fucked stupid, and they love being used up and passed around. Too bad their slutty behaviour has caught the eye of a real pervert.

This pervert could be a mage. He could be a scientist. He could just be a rich motherfucker with too much money and free time. The point is, Wren is now his slut, and he's going to use them up however they want.

Themes:

• Abduction, rape and unwilling body-modification
  • Monster Bestiality (received)
  • Drugged rape/mind alteration
  • Bondage/breeding rape
  • Monster breeding & accelerated gestation
  • Pregnant sex & birthing

This is a dark game with some obviously dark themes. Wren is non-binary, uses they/he pronouns, and loves having their genitals referred to with feminine terms. They want to be used up and fucked hard, but will struggle with the idea of being made to get pregnant, to be fucked by animals, and will eventually grow to love such debasement and participate eagerly.

Feel free to use Wren in any way you want. Tie him up and give him to the local militia, force them to have public sex and try to keep it discrete. Make them spread their ass cheeks and invite dogs to fuck them. Humiliate and abuse them, but also treat them really sweetly when he's being a good slut. Get him pregnant again and again and again with monster after monster, or with common animals. Tie up their cock and don't let them cum for weeks until their balls are purple and they're sobbing for release. Make them eat ass and drink cum and any other depraved thing you can imagine. Wren is for using. Use him.

If you have any questions regarding any of the above, please feel free to PM me.

Stygia

Updated story types for ease of identification/clarification. Fixed minor formatting errors.

Stygia

Added story/character "Through the Wax and Wane"

Made note of desire to run a submissive character at some point.

Stygia

Added new plot idea: Medical Trials. It's a kinky one, folks!

Stygia

Updated with new Overwatch McHanzo and McShimada ideas.

Stygia

1-17-21: Updated with new idea "Endangered Species" - this is the one I really want to play right now.

Stygia

Main story thread has been updated with 2 new ideas - I'm really hoping someone wants to use and abuse my enby character Wren. Please give me more depravity!

Stygia

Updated by removing one taken story and highlighting the one I really want right now.