“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Pleasure is Wonder - Stygia's Cravings
Greetings, and welcome to my current story ideas. Firstly, I would very kindly like to establish some ground rules so that we don't waste each other's time.
- Story Types: The stories I offer are M/M. I am also not opposed to M/M/M. This does however mean that I will not play or play with female characters. I strongly prefer fantasy or modern fantasy stories. If the boys I have listed below don't match up with your needs, but you feel like we share a common theme? Let me know. I'm not opposed to making a new character to suit a different storyline. All my stories are Freeform Style. I do require some form of happy ending, even if a story starts out dark, with possibly some non-con themes. By the end, both of our characters should be happy with each other...
- Writing: Please have a decent grasp of the English language. I am willing to overlook some spelling errors, but if it becomes too excessive I find it to be unbearable to read. Absolutely no chatspeak, and no first-person writing. "Me, I, You..." - nuh-uh.
- Length & Frequency: A willingness and ability to match me for post length is preferred. I typically write ~3 paragraphs; Some leeway will be given regarding the post in question and whether or not one of us requires immediate action from the other character. Avoid one-sentence responses at all costs. Also, I am on nearly every day for some amount of time. Some days I can only be on for an hour, other days I may be available all day. If I'm on, and my muse allows, I will respond to a current game. That said, I'm really starting to enjoy slow games with no pressure to get posts up, so I'd appreciate it if I didn't get heckled to post. My current frequency requirements have been pushed out to one post every three weeks. Obviously, real life takes priority, so if you need to be gone for an extended period of time, just give me a heads up so I'm not going crazy wondering if I did or said something to offend. I tend to be fairly patient and easy to work with if you just let me know what's going on with you.
- Any other questions can be answered by visiting my On's and Offs
I've Got You In My Sights (Old Soldiers Never Die) (Overwatch)
For these stories I'd prefer to play Soldier 76 (Jack Morrison). Your character could theoretically be any Overwatch character, though I have a decided preference towards pairing him with Reaper, (MtF)trans!Mercy, Genji, or McCree. Please don't ask to play Winston. Just don't.
- Desired Themes: Bondage, power inequality/power struggle, fem!dom (if playing a female presenting character), mending broken souls (or being broken together).
- Story Possibilities: Depending on which character you want to play with, there are a lot of options open here. Genji and Jack could bond over what it's like to not be quite human any more. Mercy could be looking to heal the broken parts of Jack's soul and decides to do so through making him give up control to her. Reaper and Jack have such a conflicted history that anything between them would be full of delicious drama, hatefucking, power-struggles, and maybe a little bit of revenge. This game could be pre or post-Omnic crisis, or it could be the same characters in a different setting/time/place. Exploring the broken sides of these characters is a big thing. Plus fucking. Obvs.
- Player Requirements: Familiarity with the game, characters and setting is ideal, but I'm willing to make exceptions if you're willing to do your homework. Flexibility on how quickly I respond is just as important. I may respond three times in one day, or once every few months. Be cool with that.
- Do you think you have a character who would suit one of these boys? PM me with details, and be sure to read my On's and Offs to get an idea of what my personal limits are.
- If I decline you, it may be for one of these reasons: *History of insufficient post quality/length *Signs that you use the same character in all your RP's - this is a game for creativity...if you can't be bothered to create something new, don't waste your time contacting me. *Asking me to change characters whose personality is already defined...if I have a base character who is available for customization, he will come with a note saying that personality aspects may be changed.
- Finally, if I accept you, and later find that our characters are incompatible, I will let you know and we can either drop the game or make adjustments.
- If I decline your offer for any reason, do not feel like I "owe" you anything, or accuse me of wasting your time. Rudeness will be met with blocks and harassment will be reported to mods. I have a very low tolerance for nastiness, so don't push my buttons. If I decline you because I don't think our characters match, but I like your style and would like to play a different game with you, I will let you know.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above, please feel free to PM me.