You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:36:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pleasure is Wonder - Stygia's m/m plotlines  (Read 605 times)

Online StygiaTopic starter

• || Cerevan's Ma'am || *Vindictive Bitch* Patron Saint of Questionable Life Choices
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: “There are horrors beyond life's edge that we do not suspect, and once in a while man's evil prying calls them just within our range.”
  • Cosmos is the opposite of Chaos
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Pleasure is Wonder - Stygia's m/m plotlines
« on: October 27, 2013, 02:18:47 PM »
“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability.”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Pleasure is Wonder - Stygia's Cravings
Greetings, and welcome to my current story ideas. Firstly, I would very kindly like to establish some ground rules so that we don't waste each other's time.
  • Story Types: The stories I offer are M/M. I am also not opposed to M/M/M. This does however mean that I will not play or play with female characters. I strongly prefer fantasy or modern fantasy stories. If the boys I have listed below don't match up with your needs, but you feel like we share a common theme? Let me know. I'm not opposed to making a new character to suit a different storyline. All my stories are Freeform Style. I do require some form of happy ending, even if a story starts out dark, with possibly some non-con themes. By the end, both of our characters should be happy with each other...
  • Writing: Please have a decent grasp of the English language. I am willing to overlook some spelling errors, but if it becomes too excessive I find it to be unbearable to read. Absolutely no chatspeak, and no first-person writing. "Me, I, You..." - nuh-uh.
  • Length & Frequency: A willingness and ability to match me for post length is preferred. I typically write ~3 paragraphs; Some leeway will be given regarding the post in question and whether or not one of us requires immediate action from the other character. Avoid one-sentence responses at all costs. Also, I am on nearly every day for some amount of time. Some days I can only be on for an hour, other days I may be available all day. If I'm on, and my muse allows, I will respond to a current game. That said, I'm really starting to enjoy slow games with no pressure to get posts up, so I'd appreciate it if I didn't get heckled to post. My current frequency requirements have been pushed out to one post every three weeks. Obviously, real life takes priority, so if you need to be gone for an extended period of time, just give me a heads up so I'm not going crazy wondering if I did or said something to offend. I tend to be fairly patient and easy to work with if you just let me know what's going on with you.
  • Any other questions can be answered by visiting my On's and Offs

All Roleplay slots are filled! Thank you for your interest!

Story Claimed
One slot available for "Clinical Trials", non-regular posting rate, see below for details:

Clinical Trials
Kink-fulfillment, doctor/scientist-kink, fucking-machine, dp, orgasm control, orgasm denial, bondage gear, cbt, ring-gag, possibility for multiple partners, multiple orgasms, forced orgasms, D/s themes, electricity play, cock-milking.

It was a curious, yet rather unassuming entry, buried in the want-ads of the local paper:

Needed: One male, between the ages of 18 and 28 for clinical drug-trial and rigorous testing scenarios. Must be free of STD's, resilient, in good physical condition without any heart or lung issues. Pays $200/day. Homosexual preferred, but not required. If interested, call: XXX-XXXX

Intrigued, your character decides that he fits the bill, and comes to a newly-renovated building with no sign, and no windows. The receptionist at the front offers a smile that might be a touch warmer than strictly necessary. It's the doctor you should be concerned with though...

Notes: Basically this is kink-fulfillment, with little plot. My character - a pseudo-mad-scientist - has devised a series of drugs that will create the perfect male lover: and it's not just aphrodesiacs either. There's a suppository that lubricates the anus for 12 hour periods, and a shot that'll quadruple semen production and drastically reduce recovery time. Then there's the pills that induce arousal, and make one feel starved for cum. Of course these are still in the testing phase...and may not work exactly as expected... PM me if interested. Please note - there will be times when I want to go back and forth for hours with this game, and then I'll ignore it for weeks on end. It's not going to be high on my list of priorities, but one of those "when the mood strikes me" sort of games. Bear that in mind, and if you bug me for posts, I will drop you like a hot potato.

Under Construction
The Boys and Their Stories

Claimed
Dragonblood
My Character: Terin Rathe - M/M - Fantasy - BDSM, anthro, potential dub-con - Seeking: Top or bottom, human or fantasy breed (up to you!)

Terin was born to a mother who had no earthly idea that his father was a shape-shifter: a were-dragon. At age 14, when Terin began to grow backwards-sweeping draconic horns, and started to develop an affinity with fire, his mother, in a drug-fueled frenzy, thought that he was some sort of demon-spawn. She attacked him, tied him down and attempted to burn his heart out with acid. He blacked out from pain and terror, and when he awoke, his mother was dead, and he was surrounded in flames.

Terin then spent many years on the streets, stealing, whoring, and doing whatever it took to stay alive. As a result, his sexual appetites are intense and varied - he can top or bottom, he almost always requires consensual pain and bondage. As a top, he is demanding, but caring, always ensuring that he does only what his partner wants. As a bottom, he needs a Master who will satisfy his need for pain, bloodshed and being used, but who will also give attention to proper aftercare, and show him that he's not just a whore - that he's loved for everything that is him. Tail-play is a bonus for him, though not necessary.

Terin is slowly learning to control his draconic features, and can appear fully human. When he lets out his features, he has black, backwards sweeping horns, black spines that appear from his forearms back to his elbows, spines that start at the base of his neck and frill down his spine, and a long black tail that shines with the deepest red in the right light. He is also teaching himself to control fire, though the results are often...erratic. He would someday like to learn what he is, and track down his father to discover himself.

Will you be a sweet little human who helps Terin accept himself regardless of his heritage? Are you a full-blooded shape-changing dragon, who sniffs out Terin's half-breed status and decides to keep him as a pet? Are you an adventurer who will help Terin discover the truth behind his bloodline? Or are you a scholar, hungry for knowledge and tagging along whether Terin wants you there or not?

Stats: Age:23 - M - 6'5'' - half-were-dragon. Tan skin, deep orange eyes, and bright red hair, shaved on the sides into a wide mohawk.
Attitude: Extremely foul-mouthed, defensive and mistrusting of strangers. Has a secret weakness for cute things like kittens.

Exotic Pets
My Character: Shinkiro Quetzal-clan - M/M - High Fantasy/Original World - Master/Slave, Bondage, Non-con/Dub-con (if desired), Life-Pairing, Anthro, MPreg (if desired) - Seeking: Top/Master, human preferred

Shinkiro was a highly-coveted youth in the Quetzal clan, and was envied for his beauty and perfect voice. Several interested males and females were waiting for him to come of age so they could begin to court him as a mate. However the morning of his adulthood ceremony, his clan was raided by human slavers, and he was taken to be auctioned off to the highest bidder in an Empire filled with humans who view the Tengu as nothing more than exceptionally clever beasts.

As a Tengu, Shinkiro has the ability to Bond with one person. The bonding is simple - he need only mate with someone willingly. Thus, Tengu can't be forced to Bond with another by way of rape. Once Bound, he will need to be with that one person for the rest of their lives. If his Bondmate leaves him, he will starve himself to death.

Since a Tengu can bond with either males or females, a male Tengu who is bound to a male will adapt to have especially slick precome which can be used for copulation, a similar precome-like fluid will also lubricate the anus. Unlike a human, the Tengu intestinal tract is highly sensitive internally up to ten inches starting from the anal opening. I would be willing to discuss some m-preg possibilities with him, if that sounds appealing to you. If not, we can leave it out.

Shinkiro will need a mate who will take care of him. He can be trained to enjoy most any sexual deviance, though it will require encouragement and rewards from his mate. He is an exclusive bottom, and will take a bit of time to get over his fear of being a slave in an unfamiliar land.

As Shinkiro is currently up for auction in the heart of a depraved Empire, he could be bought by anyone...though hopefully it will be a kind master who takes good care of his pets... What kind of master will you be? Are you a sympathetic lord, trying to free the Tengu from the oppressive rule of the Empire? Or are you a cruel master with a soft spot for sweet pets? Or perhaps Shinkiro was presented to an influential Lordling or his son as a gift?

Stats: Age: 18 - M - 5'8'' - Tengu (human form with huge bird wings, and light, hollow bones) Light brown skin, - shoulder length iridescent green hair with hues of blue and teal undertones with two long, thin braids that come from the nape of his neck and touch the small of his back. Huge iridescent green wings, with red and white under-wing feathers. Black eyes.
Attitude: Shy, playful, curiously stubborn regarding certain things. Somewhat helpless in most things, though he has bravery hidden deep within him.

Story Idea: Through the Wax and Wane - Status: Taken
Through the Wax and Wane
Through the Wax and Wane
My Character: Yuri Nikolaev - M/M - modern Fantasy - Romance - Life-mating - Size Difference - Seeking: Any breed of small male (vampire, human, werewolf, etc; under 5'8'') with a temper.

Yuri is from an old werewolf clan originating the Northernmost reaches of Russia. He had just taken his first mate, when his jealous older brother raped and killed Yuri's mate. Driven mad with the murder of his beloved, Yuri tracks down and kills his brother in a frenzy of bloodlust. As the murder was against clan law - regardless of what his brother had done - he was kicked out of his clan, name stricken from the records. Alone and adrift, he traveled into Canada to make a fresh start.

It was marred however when he joined up with a clan of outcasts, and found himself doing deeds he himself prefers to forget. When the outcasts were attacked by vengeful clan of vampires, he took advantage of the chaos and ran, leaving the outcasts behind. Conflicted and alone, he wanders as a lone-wolf, afraid that his presence will bring more destruction.

To bring him out of his lone-wolf shell, Yuri will need a mate who is happy bottoming, but with a spitfire personality to counter his mate's reticence. This will be a life-pairing story, so once they mate, they are stuck together until death.

Stats:Age: Appears to be a 24-28 year old human - 6'8'' - Hair: Blonde, cropped short in a military-style cut. Green eyes - Very large, muscular build.
 Personality: Yuri is very sweet and devoted to his friends and family. He can be a bit dim at times, but his heart is almost always in the right place. He is much smarter than he gives himself credit for and always assumes that others are smarter than him. He tries to assume the best in people, but his experiences with the outcasts taught him rather painfully that even those who seem nice can do wicked things. He is extremely self-conscious of his size, and take great care not to accidentally harm those around him. On the flip side, he is intensely protective of his loved ones, and will go into a killing rage if they are harmed.

Final Notes:
  • Do you think you have a character who would suit one of these boys? PM me with details, and be sure to read my On's and Offs to get an idea of what my personal limits are.
  • If I decline you, it may be for one of these reasons: *History of insufficient post quality/length *Signs that you use the same character in all your RP's - this is a game for creativity...if you can't be bothered to create something new, don't waste your time contacting me. *Asking me to change characters whose personality is already defined...if I have a base character who is available for customization, he will come with a note saying that personality aspects may be changed.
  • Finally, if I accept you, and later find that our characters are incompatible, I will let you know and we can either drop the game or make adjustments.
  • If I decline your offer for any reason, do not feel like I "owe" you anything, or accuse me of wasting your time. Rudeness will be met with blocks and harassment will be reported to mods. I have a very low tolerance for nastiness, so don't push my buttons. If I decline you because I don't think our characters match, but I like your style and would like to play a different game with you, I will let you know.

If you have any questions regarding any of the above, please feel free to PM me.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 04:04:51 PM by Stygia »

• || Cerevan's Ma'am || *Vindictive Bitch* Patron Saint of Questionable Life Choices
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: “There are horrors beyond life's edge that we do not suspect, and once in a while man's evil prying calls them just within our range.”
  • View My Rolls
Re: Pleasure is Wonder - Stygia's m/m plotlines
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 09:38:38 PM »
Updated story types for ease of identification/clarification. Fixed minor formatting errors.

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 05:36:33 PM »
Added story/character "Through the Wax and Wane"

Made note of desire to run a submissive character at some point.

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 07:37:56 PM »
Marked "Dragonblood" as claimed and removed from options.

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 07:38:18 PM »
Marked "Through the Wax and Wane" as In Discussion.

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 09:38:41 PM »
Added new plot idea: Medical Trials. It's a kinky one, folks!