You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:09:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: FFTA2: Elli Style?  (Read 566 times)

Offline DreadDTopic starter

FFTA2: Elli Style?
« on: July 28, 2008, 01:26:35 AM »
So, I've been playing through Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced 2, and I was just thinking it'd be fun to run/be in something in setting.  I'm not sure of what exact nature, but I thought I'd toss the idea out there and see who would even be interestead in the base concept.

Soo... Any FFTA fans out there?

Offline Jeramiahh

Re: FFTA2: Elli Style?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 01:31:20 AM »
Mmm... very tempting. I loved FFTA1... this could be fun.

Offline WyzardWhately

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 03:36:03 PM »
Sounds interesting enough.  I've played some of the Tactics games, but maybe not the specific one you're talking about.  In any case, I'm interested.

Were you considering having a system for this, or freeform?

Offline DreadDTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 10:18:50 PM »
I was going to see who was interestead in this, and then offer the option of system or freestyle.  I have a somewhat simplistic system in my head for making this work, with varying levels of detail if people, say, wanted to have social skills, or just wanted to have the combat skills of the game and do all socializing 'by hand.'  I was also going to ask exactly how...  Uhm...  'Elli' people wanted the game to be >_>

Offline WyzardWhately

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 04:36:02 AM »
I'd think fairly elli, and it seems like having some system would be preferable.  Although I'd rather go freeform if we couldn't find a system that at least somewhat reflected the game you're basing it on.

Offline Mathim

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 12:52:46 PM »
Played the first one. Am I correct in assuming that there's not much of a plot to this one either? Anyway, I'm not sure how that would work but it could be fun.