You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:47:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sword and Sorcery Heroines (F/F)  (Read 518 times)

Offline miniochTopic starter

Sword and Sorcery Heroines (F/F)
« on: October 26, 2013, 09:39:13 PM »
As always, please PM if you are interested in further discussion. Do NOT reply here. Thank you!

Sword & Sorcery Heroines

Genre: Fantasy (Human, Light [or open for discussion])

Synopsis:
In the tradition of Red Sonja, Jirel of Joiry and other S&S heroines, I'm looking to chronicle the adventures of two bikini-clad heroines of our own. It can be expected that much of the game will center around exploration and danger, while the relationship between the heroines themselves is something we can discuss.

Kinks:
Although, to be honest, almost any kink YOU have would be agreeable to me (try me), there are two things that I would like to absolutely have within the game, myself, though they can still be negotiable. Wedgies: Yes, I would like for the heroines to spend a lot of time tugging their bikinis out of their butts. Secondly, Feet: In any and all capacities; footwear might be scant, your heroine might take off her boots once they get a room at the inn and fill the room with the scent of her sweaty feet, etc. Finally, Glistening, Toned Bodies: I'm reminded of classic fantasy art here, where women with toned, glistening bodies was commonplace. There's no reason our heroines can't glisten after a hard-fought battle or adventure.

The Characters:
Sword and Sorcery doesn't always mean "Barbarian." Characters in S&S stories are queens, pirates, sorceresses, thieves, merchants, or a host of other professions that get them into trouble, lead to adventure, and fill their purses with enough coin to waste on drink and gambling so they can do it again. Heroes aren't so much the "good guys" as they are the "not so bad guys." Good and evil aren't concepts that are at the forefront in daily life, nor are alignments strictly defined and codified. There are many shades of gray in the genre of Sword & Sorcery. There are codes of behavior that the heroes follow in the stories. The heroes of Sword & Sorcery tales were warriors and rogues, but not murderers and violators of the innocent. Such behavior should be for lesser (wo)men, and discouraged as it is eventually destructive to the spirit of the game.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 09:40:45 PM by minioch »