New Cravings, please give me a hand won't you?

Started by Rio Kitty, October 24, 2013, 08:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio Kitty

How are we all doing tonight?  I hope that your day is going well.  This is not my main request thread but I had a few ideas that are a bit rougher than what I usually post.  Please note that These ideas will require you to play either a furry or creature of some variety as these characters as humans just don't do it for me.  Also as I am sure you might be able to tell by the previous sentence, these ideas will be more smut than story based.  Next up is the rules.

Rules

1.  I do not care what your actual gender is.  I know from experience that a good writer can write any character if they want to.
2.  I am taking on a smut based group of stories here, so please make the smut good.  This means multiple paragraphs and posts to each scene.  A good scene does not last 2 posts....
3.  No humans

Story Ideas

1.  Size Difference.  What I am looking for here specifically is a furry player.  I would ask that you play a traditionally large species.  Horse (my fav), Dragon, Bear, Ram, and other large animals are needed.  The gender of your character would be up to you as well, though my cravings have been leaning towards futa as of late.  The basic idea that I had was that we would meet up on a blind date but neither of our friends decided to tell us of the size difference as my character is of a much smaller species.  Though it scares him/her, my character has always been interested in larger mates.  You on the other hand have never found the smaller type that attractive but to be polite you go through the entire date with little to no actual interest.  The next day is a different story as you find that he/she is all that you can think of.  This can be anything from a mushy romance type to a non-con (to a point) type of story.  Please let your mind wander and let me know.

2.  Futa, Futa, Futa.  I am honestly looking for a redo of an old story idea.  This would likely require you to play 2 or more characters, though it is something I can discuss.  I would again play a smaller type of character, though this one would not require a larger character on your part (though it is a plus if you were).  Your character(s) would secretly be a herm or futa and take an interest in my slightly innocent and inexperienced character (likely a male).  The idea is that a love triangle or 3 way relationship buds in which your character(s) corrupt and play with mine.  The original idea is that 2 futa sisters take control of their innocent little brother.
Kitty's O/O:  Here

Kitten's requests: 1, 2

BassBX