I had this game on a stand alone forum a while ago, but I've decided to use this forum here to give it a second life.
- Report of a meteor on a collision course with Earth leaks into the media. If it keeps its course and speed, it should be visible in eighteen months.
- The speed of the object is varying, and so is its course. It appears to be moved by some kind of intelligence. Theories about Aliens are becoming more and more popular.
- Impact to happen in June. A shield surrounding the object makes it impossible for the planet's scientist to tell the nature of the unidentified object.
- Chosen ones are escorted into bunkers. Martial law is declared to avoid looting and chaos.
- Unidentified object has slowed and is into orbit, where it stays for a day without any signs of life or threat. The military ends its preparation for an invasion, everyone is poised.
- A large EMP hits the planet, disables all electrical systems.
- A second blast, different, hits the planet. All human beings are rendered unconscious on the spot or died.
- A message is heard throughout the world, directly in the mind of those still alive:
We created you.
You have been activated.
Only Survival instincts will save you.
The fittest will be rewarded.
- A small minority who wakes up immediately after, and finds most other humans to be either comatose or dead.
- Some of the awakened people feel different, augmented, while others feel perfectly normal.
- Half a day later, the rest of the survivors awaken in a feral and enraged state, attacking everything they can put their hands on. They are called feeders.
Think you might be interested? I've set up a wiki that is more in-dept than this. You can find it Here
This game would be put under the EXTREME board, but the header tag would require a warning should something N/C or Extreme be happening in a post. As a GM, I don't mind if it happens, I just don't want to read it.
The Rp would be split in multiple threads, mostly 5 oro 6 to cover the main common areas of the settlement's grounds, one for outside the fenced-in area, and private threads for each homes. For this to work, I would need 5-6 players so that I remain within the rules with the number of threads.
So let me know if you are interested. If you are sure you want to join, you can fill a character sheet and send it to me through PM.
Image must be 150x200, as it will be the format required by the header. If you find a picture you like but you can't resize, put it in. When I accept the app and put it in the wiki, I'll resize the image and give you a link to it. The image must be of a real person. NO drawing, NO anime, NO computer-generated image. There are plenty of actors, models, band members, athletes, etc. There must be someone who fits the idea you have for your character.Full name:
may include nicknames tooAge:Occupation:
what will be their occupation once/since they are in the settlement. There's a list on the wiki page, but the roles are not limited to it.Ability:
There's a list of approved abilities on the wiki page. If you want something that isn't there, explain it well.Height
:Build:Hair color:Eye color:Orientation:
All are welcomePersonality:
A full paragraph (5-6 complete sentences minimum)History:
2-3 paragraphs that explains what they were before the blast hit, how they react to the blast and its immediate aftermath and what they did since (it's been three weeks. The game will start at day 21)Note to the GM:
That is for my eyes only.
If you want to be put in the same house as another character or do not want to be, a plot you'd like to play, basically anything you feel that I, as a GM, should know to make the game better for you.
[b]Note to the GM:[/b]