Looking for a Story with this Character (F-char LF M-char/F-char)

Started by Swordsman18, October 23, 2013, 02:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordsman18

Dear reader,

This is a character that I played in the Abducted by Tentacles game, however I want to take her out of the tentacle genre into something with a little more character development and substance. What I want is for her to be helped out of her shell and learn that observing life is not living life. However, I am allowing you the reader to come with the way in which you do it ranging from Light to Extreme, Scifi to Fantasy. I have Ons listed through the link in my profile. My only real limits are no bathroom play, character death, vore or excessive gore.

I know that just putting up a character profile with a vague plot goal a little bit hard to work with so if you are interested in her just send me a PM and I am sure we can work something out.

Sincerely,
Swords

Name: Destiny Anderson

Personality: Destiny was the kind of girl who was always an observer, she watched and kept notes on all of her friends and family. She typically kept her observations to herself but she never really shared her opinion on such things or allowed someone to get to know her. Truthfully she doesn't really know herself. All she knows is that she is good at noticing her surroundings and getting at least a little understanding of others.

Current Clothing;  black stockings, a short red strapless dress, and red heels

On's/Off's:
You can do any of those three to her, the one thing that I ask is that if you do impregnate her, please don't have anything that if she births it, bursts out of her in some kind of horrible fashion. Let her birth them the regular old fashioned way. Also I request that she not be eaten, or mutilated in anyway. But other than that you can have at her you evil monsters.

Biography: Destiny was a girl born to two photographer parents who from a very young age told her to be observant of all of the moments of life. And this is what she did, she watched everything and anything, all while not being active. Her childhood was marked with lots of interesting things about others but nothing particularly about herself other than she could draw very well and could sketch something from memory after seeing it for only a little while. Her parents were quite proud of this little ability of hers and enrolled her in art school after art school, each time she always did amazingly as her art was just viewing what was before her and copying it.

At 15, she was given her first camera and within less than a week, she had an entire 6 rolls filled to the max with pictures of all of the interesting things she saw. And her parents agreed, she was a natural born observer and photographer. They didn't truly understand how much she chronicled things till they looked and saw her journals filled to the brim with all she saw. Thought they were amazed by all of their daughter's work they did not see one thing. She wrote nothing about herself, or her opinions on things. It purely consisted of fact.

She was quickly pushed into college as Journalism/Photography major, and she did well there too. As always the world was what she learned from and she took all of college as a learning experience. With her passive tendencies she was never propositioned by boys much, they tried but she never really knew how she felt about them so none got a shot. And thus on the sexual side of things, she was innocent and a virgin only really knowing how to pleasure herself.