Science fiction scenario - looking for interest

Started by RedEve, October 20, 2013, 05:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

I think I would be interested in this. What do you need most, Ms GM, a soldier, scientist, engineer or replicant?

RedEve

There is room for all of those.
Which would you prefer to play?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Haibane

I'm leaning towards a replicant though I'm not sure which type. The pleasure-model has been taken so I am thinking either one designed to work in whatever heavy industry the colony was engaged in (mining?) or one designed as a general retail/service model such as a waitress, cook, bartender or storekeeper. Though if you think a human would have been employed in those tasks I could go for a simple maintenance/engineering replicant.

Being an anime fan I do like the idea of reconfiguring a member of the female domestic staff to operate weapons so that we'd have a sexy combat waitress or maid :p

Chrystal

To go with the sexy combat cleaner?

Hi H. I'm glad you spotted this one.

Oh and guess who's going to be the one making the alterations to the reps to turn them into soldiers.... *grins*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

arkhos

Very interesting concept, Red. I submitted a character sheet to you for my solider-fella. Please let me know if I need to modify anything. :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.