Confession (Looking for M or F)

Started by Lezna, October 20, 2013, 05:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezna

Genre: Mostly Smut however I do like plot so it's not just pure sex after sex after sex

Pairings: Priest/Sister, Priest/Housewife, Priest/Anyone from the town you can think of [M/F, M/M, M/T]

WELCOME!! I'm looking for a partner that can post around a paragraph of content per posting but that being said I'm all about quality over quantity. I don't really mind if my partner is male or female since I am fine with playing either gender. Oh and as for grammar I'm no king at it so I don't expect you to be.

PLOT

The small coastal town of Roseden wasn’t much. The population sat in the couple hundred, it was the kind of town where everyone knew everyone. This town rarely saw people come from the big cities occasionally tourists passed through but usually left quickly seeing as the only fun thing to do in this town was go to the beach, and that was only somewhat entertaining during the summer. Atop a hill in Roseden was the local church one glance and it was clear that it was the oldest building in the town. The old building was made of old bricks and had it not been reinforced again and again would have fallen down years ago. This church had a unique problem their most recent Priest had passed away after 70 years of committed service and since none of the men in the town were qualified to replace him the church had to resort to calling around in search for a new Priest willing to take anyone who would come. Thought it took some time someone did indeed take the position his name was Matthew Winchester a very little known person who saw the opportunity as a way to test his new way of thinking. Matthew had a different view than that of the one he was raised to believe and he was eager to test it out on this unsuspecting town.

Ok that’s the idea as for what will happen essentially Priest Winchester believes sex rather than a sin is actually a way to cleanse the soul and therefore offers it to not only the sisters of the church but anyone coming to confess their sins. Not only this he is all for assisting men and women believing that God saw all his children equally. Also I'm willing to play either The Priest or those he for a lack of a better term fucks whoever does though will have to play a few characters but we can talk about that as we go along. Some ideas might be that A housewife has been having thoughts of cheating and Priest Winchester shows her that's it's not a sin to think such thoughts, another idea might be that a Transgender, Or futa whatever you prefer, girl comes up believing she is a monster with the priest showing her that her body is beautiful.

That’s that so please PM me if you are interested or if you have any questions. I’ll be waiting eagerly :D
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)

Lezna

Bumping since it's been well over a month
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)